MMRC Ltd Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation MMRC Ltd announced the Advertisement on 10th December 2019. For recruitment of Dy Town Planner, Dy Engineer, Architect, Account Officer, and Other Posts. The vacancies are released on a contract basis. Interested candidates can check the Criteria of the given posts which are available below. We will let you know about MMRC Official Notification, Apply Online and other details.
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation invites the eligible candidates for the following posts. MMRC Ltd is looking for talented aspirants. The last date to Apply Online for the MMRC Application form submission is 24th January 2020.
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited is established in Mumbai. It plays a key role in the means of Transportation in Mumbai. It Provides a high Financial Capital of India. MMRC recruits the candidates on the basis of Written Tests. The contenders who were qualified in the exam will be called for the Interview. A medical examination is also done as per the norms for some posts.
MMRC Jobs 2020 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Dy Town Planner, Dy Engineer, Architect, Account Officer, and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Notification Release Date||10th December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th January 2020|
The Aspirants who are interested in applying for the posts can check the Eligibility Criteria.
- For Dy. Town Planner, Architect - Candidates must have a Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering OR Post graduation in Urban Planning or Town Planning from a recognized University or Institute with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Dy.Engineer-I (MEP), Jr. Engineer-II (MEP) Elee & Mech: Candidates must have a Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Dy. Engineer (Civil) - Candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineering
- Accounts Officer - Must have a Degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
- Contenders must have the maximum age is 33 years.
The Relaxation of the age is given as per the category
|NAME OF THE CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|SC, ST||5 years|
10 years for SC/ST
08 years for OBC
05 Years for Unreserved
|All Persons who have ordinally been domiciled in Kashmir Division||
|Children or Family members who were died in riot 1984||
- According to the Terms and Conditions, the payscale is decided.
The Selection Procedure for the candidates is the candidates who were applied for the post will be selected on the basis of Eligibility and experience in the relevant field will be called for the Personal Interview. In the Interview Document Verification is done in that candidates must submit only original documents.
How to Apply Online for MMRCL Recruitment 2019-20
- Candidates must log in to the official Website www.mmrcl.com
- New applicants must register first and then apply for the posts.
- Log in with the Registration ID and Password.
- Now, fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Documents which are required.
- Submit the application form.
- The candidates who want to submit on the basis of Deputation must forward their application form with required documents like Resume, Photograph, education certificates, and work experience certificates to the postal address which is given below.
The Managing Director,
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
MMRCL - Line 3 Transit Office, E Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai - 400051