Central Railways Recruitment 2020 Apply for Apprentice Vacancies: Central Railway zone announced the notification for the recruitment of 2850 Junior Technical Associate, Apprentice Clerk & Other Posts. So, the contenders who are eligible for the various posts can check the following details Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Age Relaxation, Selection Procedure, How to apply for the vacancies. Application forms are available online. Candidates can apply online.
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway, Mumbai is established for the placement of Various Jobs in Group 'C' posts. Central Railway selects the candidates under the basis of Merit List. This time it releases the Apprentice Posts. For these posts, candidates are selected under the basis of Merit List. The Merit list is decided by the marks which are obtained in the 10th class.
Central Railway Jr Technical Associate Jobs 2020
|Post Name||Junior Technical Associate|
|last date to Apply||6th March 2020|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering / Equivalent|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Central Railway Clerk Jobs 2020
|Post Name||Junior & Senior Clerk|
|Last Date to Apply||19th Jan 2020|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2020
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|Last Date to Apply||31st Dec 2019|
|Apply Here||Click Here|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
For Central Railway, Mumbai Apprentice Posts, it contains various trades like Diesel Loco Shed, Electro Loco Shed. C& W Depot, Wagon Workshop, Diesel Loco Shed, Electric Loco Shed, MEMU Car Shed, AC Mechanic, Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic, Electrical or Electronics, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, MMW, MMTM, Painter, Welder. candidates can check their criteria and then apply for the posts.
Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway, Mumbai|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2562|
|Notification release date||21st December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23rd December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd January 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in OR www.rrccr.com|
Eligibility Criteria Details about Apprentice Posts
The Eligibility Criteria details about the Central Railway Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must have minimum qualification is the 10th class from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have NCVT or SCVT Certificate.
- The Age limit for the candidates is Minimum 15 years and the Maximum Age is of 24 years.
- For SC, ST, Female, PWBD Candidates - Nill
- For remaining categories, candidates must pay Rs.100/-
- Payment will be done online by using Credit or Debit or Online Banking.
The relaxation of Age is based on Category.
The Selection Procedure for the Central Railway Apprentice recruitment is based on the Merit list. The Merit List will be prepared by the marks on the basis of the percentage of marks in Matriculation + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
The Panel will be on the basis of a simple average of marks in matriculation and ITI.
Both marks are considered for the selection. The candidates who got the same marks will be considered as per the seniority in age. There is no written test or Viva. Training is provided for the selected candidates and Stipend is also given during training.
How to Apply Online for the Central Railway Recruitment 2020
- Log in to the official website - www.rrccr.com
- Check the Apprentice Notification carefully
- Click on it and fill the form with the required details.
- Upload the Photograph & Signature
- Upload the documents like 10th Marks list, Date of Birth Proof, NCVT or SCVT Certificate, Caste Certificate, EWS Certificate, Disability Certificate (If required).
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application for further use.