Central Railways Recruitment 2021 - Apply for 2532 Apprentices Vacancies: Central Railway zone announced the notification for the recruitment of 2532 Apprentices vacancies. So, the contenders who are eligible for the above posts can check the following details Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Age Relaxation, Selection Procedure, How to apply for the vacancies. Central Railway Apprentices posts Application forms are available online.
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway, Mumbai is established for the placement of Various Jobs in Group 'C' posts. Central Railway selects the candidates under the basis of Merit List. This time it releases the Apprentice Posts. For these posts, candidates are selected under the basis of Merit List. The Merit list is decided by the marks which are obtained in the 10th class.
Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021
For Central Railway, Mumbai Apprentice Posts, it contains various trades like Diesel Loco Shed, Electro Loco Shed. C& W Depot, Wagon Workshop, Diesel Loco Shed, Electric Loco Shed, MEMU Car Shed, AC Mechanic, Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic, Electrical or Electronics, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, MMW, MMTM, Painter, Welder. candidates can check their criteria and then apply for the posts.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway, Mumbai|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2532|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||6th Feb 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||5th March 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in OR www.rrccr.com|
|Division Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder||258|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||53|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60|
|Sr. DEE (TRS) Kalyan||179|
|Sr. DEE (TRS) Kurla||192|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118|
|TMW Nasik Road||49|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||31|
|Diesel Loco Shed||121|
|Electric Loco Shed||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||66|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||58|
Eligibility Criteria Details about Apprentice Posts
The Eligibility Criteria details about the Central Railway Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must have minimum qualification is the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board.
- And also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training
- The Age limit for the candidates is Minimum 15 years and the Maximum Age is of 24 years as on 1st Jan 2021
Candidates must pay the application fee Rs.100/-
The Selection Procedure for the Central Railway Apprentice recruitment is based on the Merit list. The Merit List will be prepared by the marks on the basis of the percentage of marks in Matriculation + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
The Panel will be on the basis of a simple average of marks in matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply Online for the Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Log in to the official website - www.rrccr.com
- Check the Apprentice Notification carefully
- Click on it and fill the form with the required details.
- Upload the Photograph & Signature
- Upload the documents like 10th Marks list, Date of Birth Proof, NCVT or SCVT Certificate, Caste Certificate, EWS Certificate, Disability Certificate (If required).
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application for further use.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - Official Notification