Eastern Railways Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online for 3366 Apprentice Vacancies
Eastern Railway declared the online applications for the employment of Act Apprentice posts. A total of 3366 vacancies are declared. The contenders who are searching for Railway jobs can apply for these jobs. Before applying for the Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment, candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria and then apply for the Application form.
Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell released the online applications for the engagement or training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act. The Application forms are available online mode. Application forms are available from 4th October 2021. Candidates who want to apply for the Eastern Railways Recruitment must apply before the last date - 3rd November 2021.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Act Apprentice Jobs 2021
Organization Name: Eastern Railway
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 3366
Official Website: www.rrcer.com
The vacancies for the act Apprentice are available in trade wise, Unit wise and Community wise. The vacancy details are given below
|NAME OF THE DIVISION||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
The Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is as follows
- Candidates must pass 10th class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from from a government recognized board
- Candidates must have a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- Must have minimum age is 15 years
- The maximum Age is 24 years
- For SC, ST, PWBD, Women Candidates - No Fee
- For remaining candidates - Rs.100/-
- The candidates were selected for the Eastern Railways Act Apprentice Recruitment will be selected on the basis of the merit list. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the 10th marks and ITI exam marks. selected candidates will be called for document verification.
How to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of Eastern railways - www.rrcer.com
- Then search for the Act Apprentice Apply Online link.
- Then click on it and fill in the required details to log in.
- Then fill the application form with the required details
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for future use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 4th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 3rd November 2021
Eastern Railways Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - Important Links