Eastern Railways Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Eastern Railway declared the online applications for the employment of Act Apprentice posts. A total of 2792 vacancies are declared. The contenders who are searching for the Railway jobs can apply for these jobs. Before applying for the Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020 candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria and then apply for the Eastern Railways Recruitment 2020.
Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell released the online applications for the engagement or training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act. A total of 2792 vacancies are available. The Application forms are available through online mode. Application forms are available from 14th February 2020. Candidates who want to apply for the Eastern Railways Recruitment 2020 must apply before the last date.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Act Apprentice Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the Posts||Act Apprentice|
|Notification Number||RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20|
|Notification Release Date||27th January 2020|
|Online Applications Available from||14th February 2020 at 10.00 hrs|
|End Date for the Online Applications||13th March 2020 at 18:30 hrs|
|The tentative date for the Selected Candidates list will be provided on||30th March 2020|
The vacancies for the act Apprentice are available in trade wise, Unit wise and Community wise. The vacancy details are given below
|NAME OF THE DIVISION||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
The Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is as follows
- Candidates must pass 10th class or its equivalent from the recognized board or Institute with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must have a National Trade Certificate.
- Must have minimum age is 15 years
- Maximum Age is 24 years
- For SC, ST, PWBD, Women Candidates - No Fee
- For remaining candidates - Rs.100/-
- The candidates were selected for the Eastern Railways Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020 will be selected on the basis of the merit list. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the 10th marks and ITI exam marks. selected candidates will be called for the document verification.
How to Apply Online for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website of Eastern railways
- Then search for the Act Apprentice Apply Online link.
- Then click on it and fill the required details to log in.
- Then fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for future use.