East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
East Central Railway Zone published the latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. The Aspirants who are waiting for the Apprentice Posts are released. For 10th pass students, it's the right choice to apply for the Apprentice Posts. Contenders must have ITI Certificate in the relevant trade. So, the aspirants who want to apply can check the Eligibility Criteria details like Education Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, How to Apply for the Posts details and then apply online. Application forms are available in Online.
East Central Railway Recruitment
East Central Railway headquarters Located at Mughalsarai which is one of the Railway zones in India. East Central Railway Employs the candidates under the basis of the Written Test or Merit List it is based upon the posts. The selected candidates will be called for the Document Verification and Medical Examination. Candidates must submit original documents only.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 - Notification for Apprentice Posts
the East Central Railway Apprentice posts contain various trades. Each trade has various posts they are like Fitter, Welder, Turner, Electrician, Machinist, Draftsman, refrigeration and A.C Mech, Wireman, Carpenter, Electronics Mech, Plumber, Mason posts. For these posts, 10th qualification is required. For Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, and Carpenter posts candidates must have 8th Qualification.
East Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||East Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Post|
|Number of Vacancies||1418 (Expected)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The Eligibility Criteria for the East Central Railway Recruitment Apprentice posts will be as follows
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the posts must pass the 10th standard and also having the ITI Certificate.
- For some posts, the 8th standard is enough.
- The Minimum Age Limit is 15 years
- Maximum Age limit is 24 years
Relaxation for the SC, ST and PWD people 5 years and for OBC candidates 3 years. It is based on category wise.
The Application fee must be paid through online mode
- For SC, ST, Women, PWD candidates - Nil
- For remaining categories - Rs.100/-
The Selection process for the East Central Railway Recruitment Apprentice posts will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the qualification. The Merit List is obtained on the basis of 10th marks and ITI marks both marks will be calculated and finalized. Now the Merit list candidates will be called for the Document Verification and Medical Examination. For Medical Examination candidates must satisfy minimum norms.
How to Apply
- Visit the official Website
- Search for the application form.
- Click on it and fill the application form.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature with the required sizes.
- Upload the required documents.
- submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|