North Western Railway Recruitment 2021
NWR Zone Declared the notification for the Apprentice vacancies. North Western Railway announces a total of 2029 Trade Apprentice vacancies. The candidates who have qualified in the 10th standard or ITI are searching for Railway Jobs. Eligible can apply for the North Western Railway Recruitment 2021. In this article, we are providing the complete details about these North Western Railway Apprentice Vacancies like Education Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply & other details. Check RRC NWR North Western Railway Important dates below.
North Western Railway Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur released the notification for the Engagement of Apprentices Vacancies. So, Eligible candidates can check the complete information about this North Western Railway Apprentice recruitment and then apply for the posts.
North Western Railway Recruitment
The North Western Railway headquarters is at Jaipur. It is one of the 18th Railway Zones in India. The Ministry or the Railway Board delegated powers for the employment of Group - D posts. For this purpose, the Railway Recruitment Cell was opened in North Western Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell takes total responsibility for the recruitment of candidates for the Group-D posts. It also recruits Physically Handicapped candidates for some posts. And it also considered employment through Scouts and Guides Quota, Cultural Quota, Sports Quota.
North Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021 - Apply Online for 2029 Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||North Western Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||2029|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
NWR Eligibility Criteria Notification Details
To apply for the North Western Railway Apprentice posts contenders must satisfy the following Eligibility Criteria.
- For North Western Railway Apprentice Vacancies candidates must pass 10th class or 10+2 or its equivalent from the recognized Board or University.
- Also, have the National Trade Certificate issued either by NCVT or SCVT.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of Age.
- Maximum is about 24 years
- For SC/ST Candidates - 5 years
- For OBC Candidates - 3 years
- For Persons with Disabilities - 10 years
- For Ex-servicemen - 10 years
- Fees For General candidates - Rs:100/-
- For SC, ST, Women, PWD Candidates - Nill
- The mode of payment is online.
For the selection of North Western Railway Apprentice vacancies, the selection will be done on the basis of the merit list. This merit list is done on the basis of 10th class marks that is a minimum of 50% marks and ITI marks. If the candidates who got the same marks will be selected with the age that is older.
Finally, the selected candidates were called for the verification of certificates and Medical tests. Here candidates must select only one unit.
How to Appy
- Visit the official website www.rrcjaipur.in
- New applicants must register first with valid details.
- With the registered number log in to the official site and then fill the application form.
- All the particulars must be filled with correct details.
- Photograph and signature must be uploaded.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of it for further use.
North Western Railway NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Official Notification Download Details