West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 165 Vacancies: West Central Railway declared the notification for the employment of the 165 Trade Apprentice posts. The Aspirants who are eligible and interested in the trade apprentice posts can check this notification and then apply for the required posts. Eligible Aspirants can apply before the last date - 30th March 2021.
Check the details about the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - Education Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Apply Online details.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||West Central Railway|
|Name of the posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||165|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2021|
West Central Railway TA Vacancy Details
The West Central Railway Trade Apprentice vacancies are divided according to trade. The vacancy list is as follows
|S.No||NAME OF THE TRADE||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|2||Welder (Gas & Electronics)||28|
|5||Secretarial Assistant (English)||05|
|13||Operator (Advanced Machine Tool)||05|
West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The Criteria details for the West Central Railway Apprentice posts are given below
- Must possess 10th pass from the recognized board or University.
- Must have ITI certificate in relevant trade.
- Must have minimum age is of 15 years
- Maximum age is about 24 years
- Must pay Rs.170/- for Others
- Must Pay Rs.70/- for SC, ST, PWD, Female categories
The contenders will be selected on the basis of the Written Test, Interview and Document Verification.
How to Apply Online for West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official Website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then search for the West Central Railway Apprentice recruitment - apply online link.
- Click on it.
- Then fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out for future use.