South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 - Apply for 1785 Apprentice Vacancies
South Eastern Railways declared a centralized Notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice posts. South Eastern Railways wants to recruit talented and eligible candidates for the posts. Check South Eastern Railway Official Notification and eligible Aspirants can apply before the last date of the Application form - 28th December 2023.
Candidates must read South Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification before applying. Contenders must check the eligibility criteria, Selection Process and other details about the South Eastern Railway posts.
South Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2023
Name of the Organization: South Eastern Railways
Post name: Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 1785
- Kharagpur Workshop: 360
- Signal & Telecom (Workshop) / Kharagpur: 87
- Track Machine Workshop / Kharagpur: 120
- SSE (Works) / Engg / Kharagpur: 28
- Carriage & Wagon Depot / Kharagpur: 121
- Diesel Loco Shed / Kharagpur: 50
- Sr.DEE(G) / Kharagpur: 90
- TRD Depot / Electrical / Kharagpur: 40
- EMU Shed / Electrical / TPKR: 40
- Electric Loco Shed / Santragachi: 36
- Sr.DEE(G) / Chakradharpur: 93
- Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur: 30
- Carriage & Wagon Depot / Chakradharpur: 65
- Electric Loco Shed / Tata: 72
- Engineering Workshop/Sini: 100
- Track Machine Workshop/Sini: 7
- SSE (Works) / Engg / Chakradharpur: 26
- Electric Loco Shed / Bondamunda: 50
- Diesel Loco Shed / Bondamunda: 52
- Sr.DEE(G)/ADRA: 30
- Carriage & Wagon Depot / ADRA: 65
- Diesel Locol Shed / BKSC: 33
- TRD Depot / Electrical / ADRA: 30
- Electric Loco Shed / BKSC: 31
- Electric Loco Shed /ROU:25
- SSE(Works)/Engg/ADRA: 24
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Ranchi:30
- Sr.DEE(G) / Ranchi: 30
- TRD Depot /Electrical/Ranchi: 10
- SSE(Works)/Engg/Ranchi: 10
The Eligibility Criteria details about the South Eastern Railway Act Apprentice posts
- Candidates must pass Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must have ITI certificate in specified trade.
- Minimum Age Limit is 15 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 24 years
- For Others: 100/-
- For SC / ST / PwD / Women: Nil
Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List
How to Apply Online
- Visit the official website - www.rrcser.co.in to apply online.
- Then search for the South Eastern Railways Recruitment Apply Online link.
- Click on it and fill the required particulars.
- Now Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Starting date to Apply: 29th November 2023
- Last date to Apply: 28th December 2023
South Eastern Railways Recruitment 2023 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|