North Central Railway Jobs 2021 Apply Online for 1664 Apprentice Posts
North Central Railway announces the notification for the employment of Apprentice Posts. The contenders who were qualified in the 10th standard and ITI can apply for this North Central Railway Apprentice Posts. For these posts, candidates must have a minimum age of 15 years not exceeding 24 years. The Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Age Relaxation details, How to apply for the vacancy details are given below.
North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway is one of the Railway Zones in India. North Central Railway headquarters is in Subedarganj, Allahabad. Annually, it recruits the candidates under the basis of Merit List. Every year it announces the notifications on the various posts for the employment of Skillful and talented candidates.
The North Central Railway Apprentice Posts consists of various posts. Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic, Carpenter, Computer Operator, Programming Assistant, Wireman, D/Man, Plumber, Mason, Refrigeration and AC Mechanic.
North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: North Central Railway
Name of the Post: Act Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 1664
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Prayagraj (PRYJ) Division - Mech. Department: 364
- Prayagraj (PRYJ) Division - Elect. Department: 339
- Jhansi (JHS) Division: 480
- Workshop Jhansi: 185
- Agra (AGC) Division: 296
The Eligibility Criteria for the North Central Railway Apprentice Posts is
- The candidates who wanted to apply for the Apprentice posts must have a minimum of Matriculation or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board
- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman and Carpenter the minimum educational qualification is 8th Class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate / ITI Certificate in the notified trade issue by NCVT / SCVT
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate / National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- The minimum age is about 15 years and the maximum age is about 24 years.
Application Fee (Non-refundable) - Rs 100/-
No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants
Rs 18,000/- to Rs 56900/- per month
- Aspirants will be selected based on the Test / Interview
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may register and apply online on the website - www.rrcpryj.org
- Check the North Central Railway Recruitment Notification read the complete details.
- Then search for the North Central Railway online application link.
- Click on it and fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload the required Documents
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button and submit the Application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 2nd August 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 1st September 2021
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 - Apprentice Notification Download