North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 for 20 Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) Posts
North Central Railway announces the notification for the employment of Junior Technical Assistant (Civil) Posts. The contenders who were qualified in the Diploma in Engineerig / B.Sc in Civil Engineering / equivalent can apply for this North Central Railway Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for the application form from 8th April 2022 to 18th April 2022.
The Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Age Relaxation details, How to apply for the vacancy details are given below.
North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway is one of the Railway Zones in India. North Central Railway headquarters is in Subedarganj, Allahabad. Annually, it recruits the candidates under the basis of Merit List. Every year it announces the notifications on the various posts for the employment of Skillful and talented candidates.
North Central Railway Junior Technical Assistant (Civil) Jobs 2022
Name of the Organization: North Central Railway
Name of the Post: Junior Technical Assistant (Civil)
Total Vacancies: 20
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
The Eligibility Criteria for the North Central Railway Posts is
The Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering OR B.Sc in Civil Engineering
A Combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University
4 Years Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University
18 years to 33 years
Application Fee (Non-refundable) - Rs 100/-
No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / EWS / Women Applicants
Remuneration will be paid as per place of posting
- 'Z' Class: Rs 25000
- 'Y' Class: Rs 27000
- 'X' Class: Rs 30000
- Aspirants will be selected based on the Shortlisted on the basis of percentage of marks
- Screening and Verification of Original Documents
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may register and apply online on the website - www.rrcpryj.org
- Check the North Central Railway Recruitment Notification read the complete details.
- Then search for the North Central Railway online application link.
- Click on it and fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload the required Documents
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button and submit the Application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 8th April 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18th April 2022
North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification Download
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|