North Central Railway Jobs 2020 Apply Online: North Central Railway announces the notification for the employment of Apprentice Posts. The contenders who were qualified in the 10th standard and ITI can apply for this North Central Railway Apprentice Posts. For these posts, candidates must have a minimum age of 15 years not exceeding 24 years. The Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Age Relaxation details, How to apply for the vacancy details are given below.
North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway is one of the Railway Zones in India. North Central Railway headquarters is in Subedarganj, Allahabad. Annually, it recruits the candidates under the basis of Merit List. Every year it announces the notifications on the various posts for the employment of Skillful and talented candidates.
The North Central Railway Apprentice Posts contains various posts. The Vacancy Trades contains Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic, Carpenter, Computer Operator, Programming Assistant, Wireman, D/Man, Plumber, Mason, Refrigeration and AC Mechanic.
North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway, Allahabad|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Post|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The Eligibility Criteria for the North Central Railway Apprentice Posts is
- The candidates who wanted to apply for the Apprentice posts must have a minimum of 10th qualification from a recognized board. And having an ITI certificate from the recognized NCVT or SCVT.
- The minimum age is about 15 years and the maximum age is about 24 years.
- The Application Fee for the SC, ST, Women, PWD candidates didn't pay any money.
- For remaining, candidates must pay Rs.100/-
- The Age relaxation for the candidates is given according to category wise. For more details about this can check in the official notification.
The Selection Procedure for the employment of North Central Railway is candidates must be selected under the basis of Merit List. The merit list will be decided on the basis of the 10th class marks and ITI Marks. Both marks are taken in equal Standards. Selected candidates will be called for the Interview for Document Verification and Medical Examination. The Medical Examination is done for the Job Purpose candidates must pass in this test with minimum Norms.
How to Apply Online for North Central Railway Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Check the North Central Railway Recruitment Notification read the complete details.
- Then search for the North Central Railway online application link.
- Click on it and fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature with the required sizes.
- Upload the Documents like 10th mark list, Caste Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Click on the submit button and submit the Application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|