North Central Railway Jobs 2021 Apply Online for 480 Apprentice Posts
North Central Railway announces the notification for the employment of Apprentice Posts. The contenders who were qualified in the 10th standard and ITI can apply for this North Central Railway Apprentice Posts. For these posts, candidates must have a minimum age of 15 years not exceeding 24 years. The Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Age Relaxation details, How to apply for the vacancy details are given below.
North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway is one of the Railway Zones in India. North Central Railway headquarters is in Subedarganj, Allahabad. Annually, it recruits the candidates under the basis of Merit List. Every year it announces the notifications on the various posts for the employment of Skillful and talented candidates.
The North Central Railway Apprentice Posts consists of various posts. Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic, Carpenter, Computer Operator, Programming Assistant, Wireman, D/Man, Plumber, Mason, Refrigeration and AC Mechanic.
North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: North Central Railway
Name of the Post: Act Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 480
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fitter: 286
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 11
- Mechanic (DSL): 84
- Carpenter: 11
- Electrician: 88
The Eligibility Criteria for the North Central Railway Apprentice Posts is
- The candidates who wanted to apply for the Apprentice posts must have a minimum of 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT
- Certificate issued by Principal will not be accepted
- The minimum age is about 15 years and the maximum age is about 24 years.
- The Application Fee for the SC, ST, Women, PH: Nil
- Portal Fee + GST for SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs 70/-
- For remaining, candidates must pay Rs.100/-(Application Fee) + Rs 70/- (Portal fee) + GST
The stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time
- The Selection Procedure for the employment of North Central Railway is candidates must be selected under the basis of Merit List. There will be no written or oral examination for this selection
- The merit list will be decided on the basis of the average of the percentage of marks obtained in 10th or equivalent examination marks and the percentage of marks obtained in ITI
- If more than one candidate gets equal average marks/percentage, then the older candidate will rank higher in the list.
- The final select list will be prepared Tradewise, Community wise, Category wise, Reservation wise prepared out of the combined merit
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may register and apply online on the website - www.mponline.gov.in
- Check the North Central Railway Recruitment Notification read the complete details.
- Then search for the North Central Railway online application link.
- Click on it and fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature with the required sizes.
- Upload the Documents like 10th mark list, Caste Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button and submit the Application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17th March 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16th April 2021
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 - Apprentice Notification Download