Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Walk-In-Interview Notification: Northern Railway declared the notification for the engagement of 5 General Duty Medical Practitioner posts under direct recruitment. Northern Railway is going to conduct a Walk-In-Interview for the selection of Skillful and Talented candidates. The Contenders who are waiting for this type of vacancy can apply for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2019. So, interested candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria which is given below and then apply for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2019.
Northern Railway Recruitment
Northern Railway headquarter in New Delhi. It was created on 14th April 1952 by combining Jodhpur Railway, Bikaner Railway, Eastern Punjab Railway. Northern Railways provides the vacancies in various fields. Northern Railways recruits the candidates for various vacancies. It recruits candidates according to their performance. Northern Railway also conducts the Walk-In-Interviews for direct recruitment.
Northern Railway Notification Details
Northern Railway announced a Notification on 19-11-2019. The Notification number is Med/P/CMP/17/III. Northern Railways conducting an Interview for General Duty for full-time contract medical practitioners of 5 posts. The duration is about one year. Northern Railways declared a total of five posts in Divisional Hospital / Firozpur, Health unit / Ludhiana, Health Unit / ASR (WS). The Reservation is considered according to norms. So, Eligible aspirants must check the details and then apply for this Northen Railway Recruitment 2019. The remaining details are given below.
Northern Railway Walk-in-Interview for Medical Practitioners Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railways|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Practitioners|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Notification Release Date||19-11-2019|
|Interview Time||10:00 Hrs|
The Posts are divided according to Units
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Health Unit / Ludhiana||02|
|Health Unit / ASR (WR)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2019-20
Check Northern Railway Medical Practitioner Vacancies Eligibility Criteria and other details
- Must pass MBBS Degree (with the completion of internship) from the recognized university or Institute.
- Candidates should not exceed more than 53 years as on 10th Dec 2019.
- Age Limit for retired doctors and central or state government retired doctors.
Relaxation is provided according to the caste which is as follows
- For SC/ST Candidates - 5 years
- For OBC Candidates - 3 years
- The Remuneration For General Duty candidates monthly remuneration is Rs.75,000/-
The Contenders who are applied for the Northern Railway vacancies for Doctor posts will be selected as per the norms. Retired Doctors must bring the Pension Payment Order (PPO). SC / ST / OBC candidates must bring their Caste Certificate. The Contract is extendable for up to 12 years.
How to Apply for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2019
- Log in to the official Website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Post the application form to the given address which is given below.
- This application will be given at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Office of the
Divisional Railway Manager
Northern Railway / Firozpur.