Eastern Railway Scouts and Guides Jobs 2019 Apply now: Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell releases another Notification for Scouts and Guides posts. The contenders who are searching for the Railway Jobs, it's the right chance for them to grab the job. Eastern Railways invited applications for Eligible and talented candidates. So, the contenders who are interested in these posts check the Qualification Details and the remaining information about this Eastern Railway Recruitment posts.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railways headquarter is at Kolkata. It is among the 18 zones. ER comprises four Divisions they are Malda, Sealdah, Howrah, and Asansol. Eastern Railways formed on 14th April 1952. Eastern Railways recruits the candidates for various posts in different fields. The Contenders who wanted a Central Govt Job can apply for these jobs. Eastern Railways gives a nice placement for the talented candidates.
Eastern Railway Scouts and Guides Jobs 2019 Check Notification Details
Eastern Railways is going to fill a total of 10 posts. Two posts are in Group 'C'/Level-2 and 8 vacancies in the Level-1 category. The candidates who were qualified in the 12th are eligible for these vacancies. The notification was released on 25th October 2019. Online Applications are available up to 8th December 2019. For further details read below.
Eastern Railway Jobs 2020 Check Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railways|
|Name of the Posts||Scouts and Guides|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Notification declaration date||25th October 2019|
|Applications are available from||9th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th December 2019|
|Tentative Date for written examination||Update Soon|
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Erstwhile Gr. 'D'||8|
Eastern Railway Scouts and Guides Eligibility Criteria Details:
- For Group-C posts - Must pass 12th standard or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks. OR 10th pass from any recognized university or Board.
- Scouting or Guiding qualification
- For Erstwhile Gr. 'D' - 10th pass from the recognized Board OR 10th pass with ITI and Scouting or Guiding Qualification as per Para 5.0.
- For Level-2 Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
- For Level-1 Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years
- For OBC Candidates up to 3 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates up to 5 years.
- For SC, ST, OBC, Economically Backward classes and PWD Candidates - Rs.250/-. This money will be refunded that who were appeared in the written exam.
- For Remaining candidates - Rs.500/-. Here Rs.400/- will be refunded that who were appeared in the written exam.
- The examination fee must be paid through online only.
The candidates who were applied for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 must be selected on the basis of the written test. The Contenders who score a minimum of 40% marks will be selected.
How to Apply For Eastern Railway Scouts and Guides Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website www.rrcer.com
- New candidates must register first and then login with the user ID and password.
- Then search for the application form.
- Click on it and fill the form with the required credentials.
- Upload the photograph and Signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of it for further use.