Eastern Railway Scouts and Guides Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online
Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell released Notification for recruitment of 13 Scouts and Guides posts. The contenders who are searching for Railway Jobs, it's the right chance for them to grab the job. Eastern Railways invited applications for Eligible and talented candidates. So, the contenders who are interested in these posts check the Qualification Details and the remaining information about these Eastern Railway Recruitment posts.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railways headquarter is at Kolkata. It is among the 18 zones. ER comprises four Divisions they are Malda, Sealdah, Howrah, and Asansol. Eastern Railways formed on 14th April 1952. Eastern Railways recruits candidates for various posts in different fields. The Contenders who wanted a Central Govt Job can apply for these jobs. Eastern Railways gives a nice placement for talented candidates.
Eastern Railway Scouts and Guides Jobs 2022 - Check Notification Details
Eastern Railways is going to fill a total of 13 posts. 10 posts are in Eastern Railway and 3 Posts are in CLW. The candidates who were qualified in the 12th are eligible for these vacancies.
Name of the Organization: Eastern Railway
Name of the Post: Scouts & Guides
Total Vacancies: 13
Posts Filled at Eastern Railway
- Gr. 'C': 02
- Erstwhile Gr. 'D': 08
Posts filled at CLW
- Gr. 'C': 01
- Erstwhile Gr. 'D': 02
Eastern Railway Scouts and Guides Eligibility Criteria Details:
For Group-C posts: Must pass 12th standard or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks. OR 10th pass from any recognized university or Board.
OR 10th Pass with ITI
Scouting or Guiding qualification
For Erstwhile Gr. 'D':
10th pass from the recognized Board
OR 10th pass with ITI and
Scouting Guiding Qualification
- For Level-2 Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
- For Level-1 Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years
- For OBC Candidates up to 3 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates up to 5 years.
Level -1 (7th CPC)
Level-2 (7th CPC)
- For SC, ST, OBC, Economically Backward classes and PWD Candidates - Rs.250/-. This money will be refunded that who were appeared in the written exam.
- For Remaining candidates - Rs.500/-. Here Rs.400/- will be refunded that who were appeared in the written exam.
- The examination fee must be paid through online only.
The candidates who were applied for the Eastern Railway Recruitment must be selected on the basis of the written test.
Written Test: 60 marks
Marks on Certificates: 40 marks
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.rrcer.com
- New candidates must register first and then login with the user ID and password.
- Then search for the application form.
- Click on it and fill the form with the required credentials.
- Upload the photograph and Signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of it for further use.
- Last date to Apply Online: 13th November 2022
- Expected Date of Written Test: 17th December 2022
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 - Notification Download Details
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|