Central Railway Recruitment 2019-2020: Central Railway announced the latest notification for the candidates who are waiting for the Railway Jobs. It's a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to apply for the Central Railway Recruitment 2019. A total of 251 posts are released on Jr Clerk and Sr Clerk Posts. The Online Applications starts from 20th December 2019. So, the contenders who are interested in these posts check the eligibility criteria of Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to apply for the posts.
Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20
Central Railway releases the Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2019 on 18th December 2019. A total of 251 posts are released 171 vacancies are there for Jr.Clerk posts and 80 vacancies are there for Sr.Clerk posts. Check the Eligibility Criteria for the posts which are given below
Central Railway Clerk Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Jr Clerk and Sr. Clerk|
|Notification Release Date||18th December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th January 2020|
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
The Eligibility Criteria details about the posts are as follows
- For Jr. Clerk Posts - Candidates must pass 12th Standard or its equivalent from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks.
- For Sr.Clerk Posts - Candidates must have a Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
The Maximum Age limit is divided according to category Wise
- For OBC Candidates - 45 years as on 01-01-1975
- For UR Candidates - 42 years as on 01-01-1975
- For SC/ST candidates - 47 years as on 01-01-1975
- Application Fee is Nil
The Selection Process for the Central Railway Clerk posts is it conducts the Computer Based Test CBT the aspirants who were qualified in the examination will be called for the Typing Test later Document Verification and Medical Examination will be done. For the CBT exam one-third of the marks will be deducted.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website www.rrccr.com
- New applicants must register first with basic details.
- Fill the registration form and submit it.
- Now login with ID and Password in the log in form.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.