Central Railway Jr. Technical Associates Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Central Railway released the notification for the engagement of Jr. Technical Associate (Const/Works) on a contract basis. A total of 37 vacancies are released on those posts. candidates who are searching for the Central Railway Jobs can apply for the above jobs by reading the complete details about the posts which are given below. Application forms are available on the online official website.
Central Railway declared the Notification Number HPB/581/E/C/staff/JE(Works)Contract. These jobs will be offered on a contractual basis up to 19/11/2020. The total jobs are based on civil engineering. The vacancies are divided according to the category wise. The application for those jobs candidates must have the minimum percentage. For General candidates 60%, For OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates - 55%, SC/ST candidates 50%. The Age Limit is also varied according to the category wise. The selection will be based on the Qualification, Experience, Personality / Intelligence. Online Applications are available. Eligible candidates must apply before the last date.
Central Railway Contractual JE(cons) Engagement Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway, Mumbai|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Technical Associate (Const/Works)|
|Notification Declaration date||14th Feb 2020|
|Online Applications released on||14th Feb 2020|
|Last Date for Online Applications||6th March 2020|
|NAME OF THE UNITS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|DY CE(C) DR||02|
|DY CE(C) JNJ||04|
|DY CE(C) PNVL||06|
|DY CE(C) GC||02|
|DY CE(C) PA||04|
|DY CE(C) ANG||08|
|DY CE(C) BSL||03|
|DY CE(C) NGP||08|
The Eligibility details about the vacancies are as follows
- Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of bachelor's degree in the Civil Engg or combination of any sub stream of basic streams. OR Three-year Diploma course in the Civil Engineering or B.Sc in the Civil Engineering of the three years' duration.
The Age limit is divided according to the category wise
|NAME OF THE CATEGORY||AGE LIMIT|
- For SC, ST, OBC, Women, Minorities, EWS candidates must pay - Rs.250/- these will be refunded.
- For remaining categories - Rs.500/- which is non-refundable.
The Reservation is given according to the category wise.
The Selection of the candidates will be based on the Examination. Central Railway divided the marks on the basis of the Qualification, Experience, and Personality/Intelligence, For the Qualification 55 marks, For experience 30 marks and Personality / Intelligence 15 marks total 100 marks. Candidates must qualify in those tests that persons will be selected for the posts.
How to Apply Online for Central Railway Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then click on the News and recruitment.
- Then candidates must register first to apply.
- Now login with login details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for future use.