Central Railway Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2019: Central Railway, Government of India, Ministry of Railways declared the notification for the employment of candidates to the sports Quota. A total of 21 posts are released for recruitment. Online application forms are released. So, the Aspirants who are eligible for the posts can check their details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation and How to apply for the posts and then apply for the Central Railway Recruitment.
Central Railway Recruitment
The Central Railway, Mumbai announced the notification for filling of 21 posts in the Sports Quota. In this, the posts are divided into two disciplines one is Level 5/4 (7th CPC) and the other one is Level 3/2 (7th CPC). The eligible contenders can check the criteria which are given below.
Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2019 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Region||Mumbai|
|Employment Notice Number||RRC/CR/02/2019|
|Name of the Post||Sports Quota|
|Notification release date||14th December 2019|
|Online Applications Available from||17th December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||31st December 2019|
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Level 5/4 (7th CPC)||05|
|Level 3/4 (7th CPC)||16|
The Eligibility conditions for the Sports Quota posts in Central Railway, Mumbai is given Below
- For Level 5/4 posts - Candidates must have Graduation in any faculty which is recognized by the University.
- For Level 3/2 Posts - Must pass 12th standard or its equivalent OR Having Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR Having SCVT or NCVT certified Certificate of ITI.
- Diploma in Engineering will not be considered for an alternative Qualification.
- Minimum - 18 years
- Maximum - 25 years as on 01/01/2020
- For SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, PWD, Minority classes, Economically Backward Classes - Rs.250/- and this money will be refunded during the period of Trial.
- For remaining categories candidates must pay - Rs.500/- in that Rs.400/- will be refunded during the Period of Trial.
The contenders who were applied for the Central Railway, Mumbai Sports Quota jobs and satisfy the sports eligibility were called for the Trial. In that only fit Candidates will be called for the further processes. Not Fit candidates were disqualified for the posts.
How to Apply Online for Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website www.rrccr.com
- New applicants must register first by filling the basic details.
- Then a Registration ID and Password are given to that candidate.
- Click on the Apply Online Link and login with the login details Registration ID and Password.
- Now fill the Central Railway Sports Quota application form with the required information.
- Upload the Signature and Photographs of the required sizes.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button and submit the form.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment Important Links - Check Here