Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 - Apply for 21 Vacancies
Central Railway, Government of India, Ministry of Railways declared the notification for the employment of candidates to the sports Quota. A total of 21 posts are released for recruitment. Online application forms are released. So, the Aspirants who are eligible for the posts can check their details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation and How to apply for the posts and then apply for the Central Railway Recruitment.
Central Railway Recruitment
The Central Railway announced the notification for filling of 21 posts in the Sports Quota. In this, the posts are divided into two disciplines one is Level 5/4 (7th CPC) and the other one is Level 3/2 (7th CPC). The eligible contenders can check the criteria which are given below.
Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2021 - Check Notification details
Name of the Organization: Central Railway
Post Name: Sports Quota
Total Vacancies: 21
Official Website: www.rrccr.com
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Level 5/4 (7th CPC)||03|
|Level 3/4 (7th CPC)||18|
The Eligibility conditions for the Sports Quota posts in Central Railway is given Below
- For Level 5/4 posts - Candidates must have Graduation in any faculty which is recognized by the University.
- For Level 3/2 Posts - Must pass 12th standard or its equivalent OR Having Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR Having SCVT or NCVT certified Certificate of ITI.
- A diploma in Engineering will not be considered for an alternative Qualification.
- Minimum - 18 years
- Maximum - 25 years as on 01/01/2022
- For SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, PWD, Women / Minorities, Economically Backward Classes - Rs.250/-
- For the remaining categories, candidates must pay - Rs.500/-
All Eligible candidates were called for the Trial. In that only fit Candidates will be called for the further processes. Not Fit candidates were disqualified for the posts.
How to Apply Online
- Visit the official website www.rrccr.com
- New applicants must register first by filling the basic details.
- Then a Registration ID and Password are given to that candidate.
- Click on the Apply Online Link and log in with the login details Registration ID and Password.
- Now fill the Central Railway Sports Quota application form with the required information.
- Upload the Signature and Photographs of the required sizes.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 13th December 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 27th December 2021
Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 - Check Here
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|