DFCCIL Recruitment 2020: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) released the Advertisement Number. 02/2020 for the recruitment of candidates for the Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, and Executive Posts. The Application forms are available only through online mode. So, the contenders who are eligible and interested to apply for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2020. To Apply Candidates must register first and then fill the application form with the required details.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a govt of India Enterprises is a schedule 'A' Public Sector undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India and Ministry of Railways. Now, it declares a total of 54 vacancies on various posts. Those vacancies are divided according to category wise. Before filling the Online registration form candidates must read the instructions.
DFCCIL Jobs 2020 Check Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Executive|
|Notification Release Date||15th Feb 2020|
|Application forms release date||15th Feb 2020|
|End date for Online Applications||15th March 2020|
|CBT Exam Tentative Dates||Last week of April 2020|
DFCCIL Vacancy Details
The DFCCIL Vacancy Details are given below
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||17|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||13|
|Executive (Human Resource)||05|
|Executive (Information Technology)||02|
|Junior Manager (Human Resource)||04|
Eligibility Criteria Details
The Eligibility Criteria details about the Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Executive in various disciplines are given below. Before applying for the posts contenders must read these criteria details and then apply for the DFCCIL posts.
- According to the posts, candidates must check their education qualification from the official website.
- For Assistant Manager - 18 years to 30 years.
- For Jr Manager - 18 years to 27 years.
- For Executive - 18 years to 30 years.
- For SC/ST candidates - 5 years
- For OBC-NCL candidates - 3 years
- For PWBD Candidates - 10 years
- For Assistant Manager UR, OBC-NCL/EWS candidates - Rs.1000/-
- For Junior Manager UR, OBC-NCL/EWS candidates - Rs.1000/-
- For Executive UR/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates - Rs.900/-
- For SC, ST, PWBD, Ex-Servicemen Candidates - No Fees
- For Assistant Manager - Rs.60,000 - Rs.1,80,000
- For Junior Manager - Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,60,000
- For Executive - Rs.30,000 - Rs.1,20,000
How to Apply Online for DFCCIL Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, and Executive Posts Recruitment 2020
- Visit the Official Website www.dfccil.com
- Then search for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online link.
- To apply candidates must register first with the basic details.
- Candidates must have a valid email id and phone number.
- After that, go to the application form icon and fill the required details in it.
- Upload the Photograph of size 50kb-80kb.
- Upload Signature of size 10kb-30kb.
- Payment can be done through online mode.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.