Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) Assistant Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited announces employment for the Assistant Manager (Civil) Posts for DMRC Mumbai and Patna on Contract Basis. eligible and capable contenders can check details about the DMRC Notification like education Qualification, Age Limit, Application fee, Selection Process, how to apply for the posts are given. So, the Aspirants who are willing to apply for the DMRC Assistant Manager (Civil) recruitment 2020 must apply before the last date.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd this time wants the requirement of the personnel for the Civil department of DMRC in Mumbai and Patna Projects. The contract is based on 2 years. The candidates who were qualified in the GATE - 2019 and BE / B.tech(Civil) with minimum 60% marks are eligible for the posts. The eligibility details are given below check it now.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 for 35 Assistant Manager Posts Application form
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th Jan 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||13th Feb 2020|
DMRC Asst Manager Vacancy Details
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Manager / Civil||
The Qualification details about the DMRC Recruitment is as follows
- Must pass BE / B.Tech (Civil) with minimum 60% marks from the recognized university or Institute.
- Must be Qualified in CE GATE 2019.
- Must have the age of a minimum of 28 years.
- They pay from Rs.50000 to Rs.160000
The selection procedure for the DMRC Recruitment will be based on the marks obtained in the Civil Engineering GATE-2019, Group Discussion or Personnel Interview, Medical Examination. Then the selected candidates will be called for Document Verification.
- The medical examination must be in the Executive / Technical Category. the details about the Medical Examination are provided on the official website.
How to Apply For the DMRC Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Check for the DMRC Assistant Manager posts.
- Click on the New registration for the new applicants.
- Fill the registration form with the required details.
- Now, Click on the Apply now link.
- Then enter the Candidate login details.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for future use.