East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019 Apply Online: East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar declared the Notification No.ECoR/RRC/Act Appr/2019 for the employment of Apprentice posts. Online Applications are available from 7th December 2019. So, the contenders who are eligible for these posts can apply for the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 before the last date. East Coast Railway Apprentice Applications are available Online. The Last date to Apply is 6th January 2020.
East Coast Railway Recruitment
East Coast Railways is one of the Railway Zones in India. The East Coast Railway Headquarters is Bhubaneswar. The East Coast Railway is mainly established for the recruitment of candidates to the Group 'C' posts. East Coast Railway recruits on the basis of the Merit List and Capability of the candidates.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020
RRC, East Coast Railway announces a total of 1216 posts. It announces the posts in division wise units and Trades. The Notification details are given below
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1216|
|Notification Release Date||7th December 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Applications Starts From||7th December 2019|
|Closing Date for the Online Application form||6th January 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||Feb or March 2020|
Vacancy Details of East Coast Railway Apprentice Posts
The Details about the vacancies are as follows
EAST COAST RAILWAY HEADQUARTER
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant - 10 posts
CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR
- Fitter, Sheet metal Worker, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic (M.V), Carpenter, Electrician, Refrigeration, and A.C. Mech, Wireman, Painter - 250 Posts
KHURDA ROAD DIVISION
- Fitter, Welder (G&E), Turner, Electrician, Machinist, D/MAN (MECH), Draftsman (Civil), Refrigeration and A.C. Mech, Wireman, Carpenter, Electronics Mech, Plumber, Mason - 317 Posts
- Fitter, Welder, Turner, Electrician, Machinist, D/MAN, Draftsman (Civil), Refrigeration & A.C. Mech, Wireman, Carpenter, Electronics Mech, Plumber, Mason. - 553 Posts
- Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Draftsman, Wireman, Carpenter, Electronics Mech, Plumber, Mason - 86 Posts.
- Candidates must pass minimum 10th class or its equivalent from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must have NCVT/SCVT certificate which was certified by National Trade Certificate.
- Minimum Age is 15 years
- Maximum Age is 24 years
According to Category wise, the relaxation is given
- For SC/ST Candidates - 5 years
- For OBC Candidates - 3 years
- For Person with Disabilities candidates - 10 years
- For Sc, ST, Person with Disabilities, Women - Nil
- For remaining candidates - Rs.100/-
- Payment will be done by the online mode either by the Debit or Credit or Online Banking.
The Candidates who were applied for the East Coast Railway recruitment must be selected on the basis of Merit list. The merit list will be decided by the marks obtained in the 10th class. Now the selected candidates were furtherly called for the document verification.
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
To apply online candidates must follow the following Steps
- Log in to the official website www.rrcbbs.org.in
- Register first and then make the payment by online method.
- Fill the Application form with required details
- Upload the Photograph, Signature, and Certificates.
- Click on the submit button.
- take a print out of application for future use.