Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 21 Group C Posts Apply Online
Here is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Railway Jobs. RRC Eastern Railway announced a Sports Quota Notification no. RRC/ER/Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) 2021-22. So, interested candidates can apply for this Eastern Railway Group C application form before the last date - 11th December 2021. For more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, etc must check the complete article and then apply for the vacancies.
ER-RRC announced the applications for inviting the eligible and meritorious sports Persons. The Notification was released on the basis of Sports Quota. Candidates who are interested in these RRC ER Sports Quota posts can check eligibility details thoroughly and then apply for them. For further details about Eastern Railway Recruitment must read the complete article.
About Eastern Railway
Eastern Railway was established on 14th April 1952 with the help of the East Indian Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell - Eastern Railway declared various notifications for the employment of the candidates to various posts. In this, the candidates were selected on the basis of the Written Test and the PET test Physical efficiency Test. RRC ER pays band-I Rs.5200-20200/ with Grade Pay 1800.
Eastern Railway Group C (Sports Quota) Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Eastern Railway
Post name: Group C (Sports Quota)
Total Vacancies: 21
Official Website: www.rrcer.com
Group 'C', Level-4/Level-5: 05
Group 'C' Level-2 Technician-3: 05
Eligibility Criteria Details
Check Eastern Railway Notification Details - Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and other.
Level - 4 & Level - 5
- For level-4 and Level-5, candidates must pass Graduation or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a Govt. recognized university
Level - 2 & Level - 3
- Passed 12th (+2 stage or its equivalent examination. Educational qualification must be from a Govt. recognized Board / Council.
Note: For appointment against sports quota in Technician-III, the minimum educational qualification is 10th pass.
- Must have a minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2022
- There is no age relaxation.
- For General and OBC candidates - Rs.500/- with a provision for re-funding Rs.400/- to those who actually appear in the Trial.
- For SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward classes - Rs.250/- only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the trial
The candidates will be selected based on trials & assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, Education qualifications, etc.
The Candidates, who are found FIT in trials, only will be considered for the next stage.
How to Apply
- Login to the Official website www.rrccer.com
- New users register first and then log in with that registered ID.
- Then fill the application form correctly will complete the details
- Enter the valid email ID and mobile number for updates.
- Upload the Photograph of size 20-50KB.
- Upload signature of size 10-40KB.
- And upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11th December 2021
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021- Group C (Sports Quota) Official Notification Download