Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 for 2813 Apprentices & Sports Quota Vacancies: Here is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Railway Jobs. RRC Eastern Railway announced a notification for the recruitment of 2792 Apprentice vacancies. So, interested candidates can apply for this Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020. For more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, etc must check the complete article and then apply for the vacancies.
About Eastern Railway
Eastern Railway was established on 14th April 1952 with the help of the East Indian Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell - Eastern Railway declared various notifications for the employment of the candidates to various posts. In this, the candidates were selected on the basis of the Written Test and the PET test Physical efficiency Test. RRC ER pays band-I Rs.5200-20200/ with Grade Pay 1800.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020 Check Notification Details
|Post Name||Act Apprentice|
|Notification No||RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20|
|Notification Release date||27th Jan 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st Feb 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20th March 2020|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
RRC Eastern Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2020
ER-RRC announced the applications for inviting the eligible and meritorious sports Persons. The Notification was released on the basis of Sports Quota. There are totally 21 vacancies are available on this post. Candidates who are interested in these RRC ER Sports Quota posts can check eligibility details thoroughly and then apply for it. The candidates who qualify in ITI or 10th class have a chance to apply for these posts. For further details about RRC-ER Recruitment must read the complete article.
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the Post||Sports Quota|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Notification release date||24-10-2019|
|Starting date to apply||2-11-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||1-12-2019|
|Tentative Trail Date||Jan/Feb 2020|
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Group 'C', Level-4/Level-5||05|
|Group 'C' Level-2 Technician-III||16|
Eligibility Criteria Details
Check Eastern Railway Notification Details - Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and other.
- For level-4 and Level-5 candidates must pass Graduation with University Degree or its equivalent.
- Level-2 Tech-III under the basis of sports quota candidate must have minimum 10th class qualification.
- Candidate must qualify the physical test for this job its a mandatory.
- Must have a minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2020
- There is no age relaxation.
- For General candidates - Rs.500/- and Rs.400/- will be refunded during the period of training.
- For SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward classes - Rs.250/- it will be refunded during the period of training.
The candidates will be selected based on the sports achievements and Education Qualification. The Aspirants who were selected will be called through call letter. Then a written exam will be conducted for the trail.
How to Apply Online For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Login to the Official website www.rrccer.com
- New users register first and then login with that registered ID.
- Then fill the application form correctly will complete details
- Enter the valid email ID and mobile number for updates.
- Upload the Photograph of size 20-50KB.
- Upload signature of size 10-40KB.
- And upload the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of it for further use.