IRFC Recruitment 2020 for 08 Manager Posts Apply Online: Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited announced an Advt Number 01/2020. The Aspirants who were interested in these posts can read the complete notification about the IRFC Recruitment 2020. Application forms are available to check the details about the post and then apply for the posts. IRFC Recruitment 2020 for 08 Various Manager Posts - General Manager, Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager, Deputy General Manager.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited was established in the year 1986 which comes under the Ministry of Railways. Graduate candidates can apply for the posts. This time IRFC releases a total of 8 posts for the Manager Vacancies. The posts are General manager, Additional General manager, Joint General Manager(IT), Joint General Manager (HRM), Deputy General manager, Manager, Manager (Business Development). Online Registration starts from 14th Jan 2020. So, the eligible candidates can apply before 13th February 2020.
IRFC Manager Jobs 2020 Check Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Manager Posts|
|Starting Date for Online applications||14th January 2020|
|Last Date for Online Applications||13th Feb 2020|
IRFC Managaer Vacancy Details
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|General Manager (Finance) (E7)||01|
|Additional General Manager (Finance) (E6)||01|
|Joint General Manager (IT) (E5)||01|
|joint General Manager (HRM) (E5)||01|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance) (E4)||01|
|Manager (Finance) (E3)||02|
|manager (Business Development) (E3)||01|
The Eligibility Criteria details about the posts are as follows
- For General Manager (Finance), Additional General Manager (Finance), Deputy General Manager (Finance), Manager (Finance) posts - Candidates must pass Graduation with the Qualification of CA/CMA from the recognized board or Institute. OR Candidates must have Full-time MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration / Management in Finance having a minimum of 70% marks.
- For Joint General manager (IT) posts - Candidates must pass BE / B.Tech in Computers / IT or MCAA or MBA(IT) with a minimum of 70% marks from a recognized Board or Institute.
- For Joint General Manager (HRM) Posts - Must have Full-time MBA in Human Resource Management or Post Graduate in degree in HR / Personnel Management with a minimum of 70% marks.
- For manager (Business Development) (E3) - must have a full-time MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing or International Marketing or Business Administration with a minimum of 70% marks.
- The Age limit is decided according to the posts. candidates must check the notification before applying. The notification link is given below.
The selection will be done according to the eligibility. The selected candidates will be called for the Selection Process. After those candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in the Interview / Powerpoint presentation to the selection committee.
How to Apply Online for IRFC Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website www.irfc.nic.in
- Then click on the new registration
- candidates must register with the required details to log in to apply for the online application.
- Then search for the apply online link.
- Click on it and fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.