JMRC Recruitment 2019 - 2020 Apply Online for JMRC Recruitment 2020 for 39 Jr Engineer, Station Controller, Train Operator Vacancies: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited releases the Advertisement Number: F.1(H-185)/JMRC/DCA/HR/DR-IV/2018/6612 on 16th December 2019. JMRC Recruitment 2019 for Jr Engineer, Station Controller, Train Operator vacancies. The candidates who are interested in railway jobs and searching for those jobs can check this JMRC Recruitment 2020 criteria details which are given below. JMRC releases various posts like Junior Engineer, Customer Relations Assistant and Other Vacancies, Station Controller posts. Application Forms are available through the Online Official Website.
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited is in Jaipur of Rajasthan State. It is the first women Empowered Metro Station. Total 9 Metro Stations and 4 Coaches in each Metro Train. JMRC selects the candidates by the Written Examination, Interview, and Medical Examination.
JMRC Jobs 2019 Apply for Jr Engineer, Station Controller, Train Operator
|Name of the Organization||Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer and Various Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Notification Released date||16th December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23rd December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd January 2020|
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Station Controller / Train Operator||04|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||04|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||03|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||04|
|Customer Relations Assistant||06|
The JMRC Eligibility Criteria is as follows
- For Station Controller/train Operator, Customer Relation Assistant - Candidates must pass Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Junior Engineer Posts - Candidates must pass Degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Maintainer (Electrician, Electronics, Fitter ) Posts - Candidates must have NCVT certificate or State Trade Certificate in the relevant trade with a minimum of 2 years.
- Minimum Age is 21 years
- Maximum Age is 41 years as on 1st January 2021.
- For SC, ST, Person With Disabilities Candidates - Rs.250/-
- For Non-Creamy Layer OBC/EWS/MBC Candidates - Rs.400/-
- For remaining Candidates - Rs.500/-
- Submission of Application and Deposition Fee - Rs.45 Per Transaction.
- Payment of Fees Online Mode - Rs.10/-
The Selection of the candidates for the JMRC Posts is selected under the basis of the Written test conducted by it. The exam will be conducted on the relevant trades. Qualified candidates will be called for further process. Furtherly Document Verification and Medical Examination is done.
How to Apply Online for JMRC Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website
- New candidates must register first with basic details in the registration form.
- Now registration ID and Password is given.
- With that ID and Password login to the login form.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form by clicking the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for further use.