Metro Railway Kolkata Jobs 2019: Kolkata Metro Railway published the notification on 24th November 2019 for the engagement of Act Apprentice. The Contenders who have qualified in the 10th class with an ITI certificate can apply for the Metro Railway Recruitment 2020. Under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962 the selections are done. So, the Aspirants who are eligible and interested in these posts can apply by check the complete details about the post.
Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment
The Kolkata Metro Railway is the first established Metro Railways in India. The Metro Railways have also recruited the candidates for the various posts. Candidates are selected either by the Merit list or by the Written Examination it will depend on the post. Medical Examination and Document Verification have also be done.
Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment 2020 - Applications for Apprentice Posts. Metro Railways announces the notification for various Act Apprentice posts. The Apprentice posts contain various trades they are Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Plumber Posts
Kolkata Metro Railway Jobs 2019 Apply for Apprentice Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Metro Railways, Kolkata|
|Name of the Posts||Act Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||123|
|Notification Number||01/20/metro Railway/Kolkata|
|Notification release date||24th Nov 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||24th Nov 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd Dec 2019|
Eligibility Criteria Details about the Apprentice Recruitment
The Eligibility Criteria details for The Act Apprentice Posts are
- Candidates must pass 10th class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board
- Candidates must have ITI certificate which is certified by the NCVT in the relevant trade.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 15 years of age and the maximum age is 24 years as of 01-01-2020.
The relaxation is given according to category wise which is given below.
- For SC, ST candidates - 5 years
- For OBC Candidates - 3 years
- For Physically Handicapped Persons - 10 years for UR category, for SC, ST 15 years and for OBC 13 years.
The Stipend is given as per the norms.
The Selection Procedure for the Metro Railway Recruitment candidates is based on the Merit List. The Merit List decided by the 10th marks (Mimumm 50% marks) and ITI marks. Calculating both marks are listed as Merit List. The Merit List candidates will be called for the Interview. In Interview Document Verification and Medical Examination is done.
The Medical Fitness for the Selected Candidates were certified by the Railway Doctor.
How to Apply Online for Metro Railway Recruitment Act Apprentice Posts
To apply for the posts candidates must follow the following steps
- Visit the official website for registration apprentiship.gov.in
- Fill the registration form with the required details.
- Submit the registration form.
- Then download the application form.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Submit the Application form with required documents to the Postal Address which is given below.
Metro Rail Bhavan,
33/1, J.L. Nehru Road,
Kolkata - 700071.
Metro Railway Recruitment Notification Application form Details - Important Links
|Download the Application Form||Click Here|
|Download the Notification||Click Here|