KRCL Recruitment 2019 for 135 Trainee Apprentices Posts: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited released the Notification for the Engagement of Trainee Apprentices. The Candidates who were searching for the Railway Jobs and waiting for the Jobs can apply for this KRCL Recruitment 2019 - Trade Apprentice posts. The Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification details of these Trade Apprentice posts were given below. So, the contenders who are interested in these KRCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 check the details completely and then apply for the vacancies. Candidates belonging to districts of KRCL jurisdiction in states of Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka will be given preference.
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd KRCL
The Konkan Railways are managed by the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Before the coming of Konkan Railways the two port cities Mangaluru and Mumbai which are not connected directly. So, the people were started traveling India via Bengaluru Belagavi Pune. After that in the 1970s, these two cities were connected via road by National Highway 17. After the Establishment of Konan Railways Corporation Limited, it made easy to travel. Annually, KR recruits the candidates for various vacancies. Konkan Railways selected the candidates according to their eligibility and written test based. For More Details read below.
KRCL Trainee Apprentices Jobs 2019 - Apply Online for 135 Vacancies
Konkan Railways Corporation Limited is going to select the candidates according to Qualification.
|Name of the Organization||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Apprentices|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to Apply Online||18th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th November 2019|
KRCL Vacancy Details
|BE (Electronics and Telecommunications)||18|
KRCL TA Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria details the KR Recruitment 2019 is as follows
- Candidates must pass Graduation in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Signal, and Telecommunications) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from recognized institutes or Universities ar Boards
- Candidates must belong to the Districts of KRCL Jurisdiction.
- Minimum Age Limit is 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 25 years as on 31/07/2019
- For SC/ST Candidates - 5 years
- For OBC - Non-Creamy Layer Candidates - 3 years
- For SC, ST, Female, minorities, Economically Weaker Section, physically handicapped - Nil
- For Remaining Categories - 100/-
The Aspirants who were applied for the KRCL Recruitment 2019 will be selected on the basis of the marks which are obtained in BE or Diploma. If the candidates who got the same marks then those persons will be selected on the basis of age. The olde age person is preferred first. Then the selected candidates will be given training.
- For Diploma Holders - Rs.3542/-
- For Graduate Engineers - Rs.4984/-
Requirements to Apply for the KRCL Recruitment 2019
To apply online candidates must have the following particulars
- Email ID and Mobile Number (Which are active)
- Aadhaar Card
- Enrolment or Registration Details of Apprenticeship portal.
How to Apply for KRCL Recruitment 2019
- Log in to the official website https://nats.konkanrailway.com
- Read the details in the notification before filling the form.
- Click on the Apply Online link and fill the form correctly with the required details.
- The candidates who are applying for the first time must register first and then apply for the vacancies.
- After completion of the application, filling takes a print out of it.
- This form is sent through the which is attached with Photo and certificates to the address which is given below.
Office of Assistant Personnel Officer II,
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
4th Floor, Belapur Bhavan,
Navi Mumbai- 400 614.