LMRC Recruitment 2022 for 142 Executive and Non-Executive Posts - Apply Online
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd LMRC releases a notification on Executive and Non-Executive Posts. LMRC declares a total of 142 vacancies. The Contenders who have a BE or B.Tech Qualification are suitable for these LMRC posts. Check the Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to Apply for the Posts is given below. Check it now.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited is established in the Uttar Pradesh. LMRC is later renamed as Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation. LMRC recruits the candidates on the basis of Tests conducted by it. The Aspirants who are qualified in that test will be called for the Interview. Medical Examination is done as per the rules.
LMRC Executive and Non-Executive Jobs 2022 - Check LMRC Notification details
Name of the Organization: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts: Executive and Non-Executive Posts
Total Vacancies: 142
LMRC Vacancy Details
Check LMRC Executive and Non-Executive
Executive Category Posts
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||16|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||08|
|Assistant Manager (S&T)||05|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||01|
Non-Executive Category Posts
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Jr Engineer (Civil)||43|
|Jr Engineer (Electrical)||49|
|Jr Engineer (S&T)||17|
The Eligibility Criteria details about Lucknow Executive and Non-Executive Recruitment
- Candidates must have a minimum 0f 60% marks in the following fields.
- For Assistant Manager (Civil), Assistant Manager (Electrical), Assistant Manager (S&T) Posts: Candidates must have BR or B.Tech in the relevant field from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Assistant Manager (Accounts) post: CA or ICWA from a recognized University.
- For Jr Engineer (Civil, Electrical, S&T) - Candidates must have three years Diploma in the relevant field or it's equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
- For Account Assistant post: Candidates must possess B.Com from a Govt. recognized university / Institute
- For Office Assistant (HR) post: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University / Institute
- Minimum Age is 21 years
- Maximum Age is 28 years
- SC, ST, OBC - 10 years
- UR - 5 years
- For UR and OBC Candidates - Rs.590/-
- For SC, ST Candidates - Rs.236/-
Executive Posts: Rs 50,000 - 1,60,000/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / S&T): Rs 33,000 - 67,300/-
- Account Assistant: Rs 25,000 - 51,000/-
- Office Assistant (HR): Rs 25,000 - 51,000/-
The Selection Procedure for the posts depends on the category wise. It conducts a written test. The candidates who were qualified in the Written examination will furtherly be called for the Document Verification and later Medical Examination is done.
How to Apply Online
- Candidates must go to official Website www.upmetrorail.com
- New applicants must register first by filling the registration form.
- Now with ID and Password login to the login form.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of application for further use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th November 2022