LMRC Recruitment 2019-2020: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd LMRC releases a notification on Executive and Non-Executive Posts. LMRC declares a total of 183 vacancies. The Contenders who have a BE or B.Tech Qualification are suitable for these LMRC posts. Check the Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to Apply for the Posts is given below. Check it now.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited is established in the Uttar Pradesh. LMRC is later renamed as Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation. LMRC recruits the candidates on the basis of Tests conducted by it. The Aspirants who are qualified in that test will be called for the Interview. Medical Examination is done as per the rules.
LMRC Executive and Non-Executive Jobs 2019 Check LMRC Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Executive and Non-Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||183|
|Notification Release Date||20th November 2019|
|Online Applications Starts From||22nd November 2019|
|Application Fee must be paid between||23rd November 2019 to 23rd December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd December 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd January 2020|
|CBT Exam Tentative Date||13th January 2020|
LMRC Vacancy Details
Check LMRC Executive and Non-Executive
Executive Category Posts
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||28|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||18|
|Assistant Manager (S&T)||08|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||06|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||02|
|Assistant Manager / (Public Relaxation)||02|
Non-Executive Category Posts
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Jr Engineer (Civil)||58|
|Jr Engineer (Electrical)||40|
|Jr Engineer (S&T)||17|
|public Relations Assistant||04|
The Eligibility Criteria details about Lucknow Executive and Non-Executive Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must have a minimum 0f 60% marks in the following fields.
- For Assistant Manager (Civil), Assistant Manager (Electrical), Assistant Manager (S&T) - Candidates must have BR or B.Tech in the relevant field from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Assistant Manager (Accounts) - CA or ICWA from a recognized University.
- For Assistant Manager (HR) - Must pass MBA (HR) or PGDM(HR) or it's equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Assistant Manager / (Public relations) - Candidates must pass Master of Mass Communication and Journalism or Masters in Journalism.
- For Jr Engineer (Civil, Electrical, S&T) - Candidates must have three years Diploma in the relevant field or it's equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
- For Public Relations Assistant - Candidates must have Bachelors's Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism or it's equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum Age is 21 years
- Maximum Age is 28 years
- SC, ST, OBC - 10 years
- UR - 5 years
- For UR and OBC Candidates - Rs.590/-
- For SC, ST Candidates - Rs.236/-
The Selection Procedure for the posts depends on the category wise. It conducts a written test. The candidates who were qualified in the Written examination will furtherly be called for the Document Verification and later Medical Examination is done.
How to Apply Online for LMRC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must go to official Website www.upmetrorail.com
- New applicants must register first by filling the registration form.
- Now with ID and Password login to the login form.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a print out of application for further use.