Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2021 for 96 Senior Station Controller, Junior Engineer & Other posts
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited announced an Advertisement for the recruitment of candidates to the various posts. The Advertisement Number is MAHA-Metro/P/HR/06/2021 on 22nd September 2021. The Aspirants who are willing to apply for the posts can apply for the Maha Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2021.
Maha Metro is a joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt of Maharashtra. Maha Metro is implementing the Nagpur Metro Rail Project and Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of the Post: Senior Station Controller, Junior Engineer and other posts
Total Vacancies: 96
Official Website: www.punemetrorail.org
Maha Metro Rail Vacancy Details
- Additional Chief Project Manager (Signal): 01
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Electrical & Mechanical): 01
- Deputy General Manager (Safety, Training and Coordination): 01
- Assistant Manager (System Analyst - BIM & SAP): 01
- Senior Station Controller / Traffic Controller / Depot Controller / Train Operator: 23
- Senior Section Engineer (Track): 01
- Senior Section Engineer (Traction): 01
- Senior Section Engineer MEP): 01
- Section Engineer (IT): 01
- Junior Engineer (Signal and Telecom): 03
- Junior Engineer (Traction): 11
- Junior Engineer (MEP/AC & Refrigeration / Plumbing): 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil / Track): 03
- Senior Technician (Traction): 12
- Senior Technician (MEP): 05
- Senior Technician (Mason): 05
- Senior Technician (Signal & Telecom): 09
- Senior Technician (Fitter): 12
- Account Assistant (Finance): 04
The eligibility criteria details about the vacancies are given below
- Contenders must be qualified BE/B.Tech in the relevant field, ITI, Full Time B.Com, Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering and other equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute.
Refer Official Notification
Pay the application fee - Rs 400/-
No fee for SC / ST and women candidates
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Personal Interview followed by the Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Selected candidates will have to go undergo medical fitness in Maha Metro's nominated hospital as per the prescribed medical category.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website - www.punemetrorail.org
- Then search for the Notification, read the notification carefully before applying
- Click on the CAREERS
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the soft copies of the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout for further use
- Starting date to Apply Online: 23rd September 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 14th October 2021