NHSRCL Recruitment 2019-2020 Apply Online: National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) released the notification No NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-26/2019 on 4th December 2019. The vacancies are about Senior Manager/Manager(Survey) posts. The Posting is provided in any location or Office of NHSRCL/MAHSR Project. The period of employment is about 3 years which is extendable. Interested candidates can apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2019. Online applications are available.
National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd (NHSRCL) Recruitment
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited was established on 12th February 2016 which is a joint sector company of Government of India. It is established for the maintenance, Finance, and construct of High-Speed Rail Corridor in India. It required about 3000 - 4000 officials for executing the operations. It selects the candidates on the basis of conducting the tests like Interview and the Medical Examination.
NHSRCL Jobs 2019 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||National High Speed Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Manager / Manager (Survey)|
|Notification Number||NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-26/2019|
|Notification Release Date||4th December 2019|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Starting Date to Apply||4th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||24th December 2019|
The Eligibility Criteria for Senior Manager/ Manager posts of NHSRCL is given below
- For Senior Manager Post - Candidates must pass B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- For Manager Post - Candidates must pass Diploma or B.E/B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- For Senior Manager post must have a minimum 8 years of Post qualification work experience.
- For Manager Post - experience in the analogous grade.
- For more details check the official notification which is given below.
The selection procedure for the NHSRCL Senior Manager/Manager posts is selected under the basis of the Interview. The candidates who were selected were furtherly called for the Medical Examination. In the Medical Examination candidates must satisfy the minimum norms.
The Senior Manager / Manager Posts Job role is Checking the Alignment of NHSRCL Projects. Bearing ou the field Surveys, hydrographical Survey for Rivers, Routine Alignment Survey.
- For E4(70,000 - 2,00,000) or E3 (60,000 - 1,80,000)
How to Apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2019
To apply for the NHSRCL Senior Manager and Manager Posts candidates must follow the given steps.
- Download the application form from the official website
- Then fill the application form with the required details.
- Submit the application form along with the required credentials to the General Manager/HR.
- Post the application form to the postal address which is given below.
General Manager (HR),
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited,
Road-205, Sector-9 Dwaraka,
New Delhi - 110077.
NHSRCL Recruitment 2019 Important Links