North Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: North Western Railway announced a new notification for the employment of the candidates for the Junior Engineer posts. The contenders must check the Eligibility Criteria for the post before applying for the North Western Railway Recruitment 2021. Applications are available Online.
Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway General Department Competitive examination GDCE released a notification. This Notification is released for All Regular Group 'C' or Erstwhile Group 'D' employees of North Western Railway excluding RPF/RPSF employees. A total of 30 Junior Engineer posts are there. Diploma completed candidates can apply for the posts. Check more details.
North Western Railway Junior Engineer Jobs 2021
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (Track Machine)|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NWR JE Vacancy Details
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Junior Engineer (Track Machine)||
- Must Pass three years diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
- For General candidates - 42 years
- For OBC Candidates - 45 years
- For SC, ST Candidates - 47 years
The Application Fee is Nil
The candidates are selected on the basis of the Written Test CBT Exam along with the Aptitude Test or Speed test or Skill Test according to the post. Candidates must also qualify the Medical Test which is conducted according to the norms of the North Western Railway Recruitment Cell.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website
- Then search for the North Western Railway GDCE JE application form
- Click on it.
- New candidates must register first.
- Then login with the login details like Login ID and Password.
- Fill the application form with the required information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a print out of it for future use.