Rail Coach Factory RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: The Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala released a notification for the engagement of Act Apprentices posts for the training which comes under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Eligible and interested candidates can apply Online. RCF Apprentice Application forms are available soon. Candidates must apply for the RCF Kapurthala Apprentice posts before the last date.
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala comes under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. This time it releases a total of 400 posts on the Act Apprentice. The Apprentice posts contain Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Painter, Carpenter, Mechanic, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, AC& Ref Mechanic posts. Candidates can also check the education qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to apply online for the posts are given below. Check it below.
RCF Act Apprentice Jobs 2021 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala|
|Name of the Post||Act Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update soon|
RCF Vacancy Details
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||10|
The qualification details about the Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Act Apprentice Posts are given below
- Candidates must pass 10th class from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates must have ITI trade certificate.
Age Limit for the posts is
- Minimum - 15 years
- Maximum - 24 years
- For SC, ST, PWD, Women candidates - No Fee
- For remaining candidates - Rs.100/-
The Medical Examination is required for the candidates who were selected. As per the norms of the Rail Coach Factory, the selection will be done.
The candidates are selected for the RCF Act Apprentice posts will be selected on the basis of the percentage of marks in the matriculation and the ITI marks. The candidates who have got the same marks will be selected on the basis of the Date of Birth, and the candidates who were qualified for matriculation earlier will be selected for the posts. The selected candidates will be furtherly called for further processes.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then search for the Act Apprentice Apply online link
- Click on it.
- New applicants must register first with basic details.
- Now, login with the login details.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature with the required sizes.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.