RITES Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 146 Apprentices Vacancies
RITES Limited declared a notification for the candidates who have completed their Diploma, B.E / B.Tech, Graduation and ITI. RITES released the Apprenticeship Training Program for the Financial year 2021-22. So, the contenders who are eligible and interested in these jobs can apply for the RITES Recruitment before 12th May 2021.
RITES Limited is going to conduct an Apprenticeship Training Program for various categories. They are Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Trade Apprentice ( ITI Pass). The Stipend is given to the candidates according to category wise. Furtherly, candidates must know the education qualification, Age limit, application fee details. The complete information is given below.
RITES Apprentices Jobs 2021
Organization Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Services
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice and Trade Apprentice(ITI Pass)
Total Vacancies: 146
Official Websites: www.rites.com
- Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Degree): 76
- Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering Graduate - BA / BBA/ B.Com): 20
- Diploma Apprentice: 15
- Trade Apprentice(ITI Pass): 35
The Aspirants can check the qualification details about the Apprentice posts which are furnished below.
Candidates should possess four years full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/B.Com) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full-Time) from NCVT / SCVT in the trades recognized by the UGC & AICTE, State Govt/GOI.
- Candidates must not exceed 30 years
The selection will be based on the merit list
How to Apply
- Engineering Degree / Diploma Candidates who have not registered with BOAT through the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) are required to register themselves
- ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B.Com pass candidates are required to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal
- Once registered on the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal, candidates can submit the details of registration and other relevant details by clicking the link (available in official notification)
- After filling application form, candidates can submit the scanned copy of the following documents in one pdf file on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date - 12th May 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 12th May 2021
RITES Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Official Notification