RPF Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Railway Protection Force releases the notification on Constable (Ancillary) posts. It releases a total of 798 posts. The contenders who are searching for the Railway Constable jobs can apply for the RPF Recruitment. Interested candidates can check the details about RPF Recruitment - Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to apply for the RPF Recruitment are given here. Check the Criteria and then apply for the RPF Recruitment.
Railway Protection Force Recruitment
Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force was established in the year 1957 which is under the control of the Railway Protection Force Act. RPF recruits the candidates for various posts like Director General of Police, Additional Director General, Principal Chief Security Commissioner, Inspector General, Deputy Chief Commissioner, Constable and various posts. Candidates are selected by conducting the Written Test and Interview.
RPF Constable Jobs 2021 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Force|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (Ancillary)|
|Number of Vacancies||798|
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
the Eligibility Criteria details about the RPF Notification
- Candidates must pass SSLC Matric from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must also satisfy the Physical Standards.
The candidates must have minimum age is about 18 years and Maximum Age is about 25 years.
- For SC, ST, Female, Ex-Serviceman, Minorities, EBC Candidates - Rs.250/- total money will be refunded after appearing in the CBT Exam.
- For General or OBC Candidates - Rs.500/- in that Rs.400/- will be refunded after appearing the CBT Exam.
The Selection Procedure for the candidates who were applied for the posts will be selected under the basis of the written test. The contenders who were qualified in the Written Examination will be called for the Interview. Document Verification will be done. Candidates must satisfy the Physical Standards.
How to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website indianrailways.gov.in
- Then search for the RPF Notification.
- Click on the tab and read the notification.
- Now, new applicants must Register first.
- Then click on the apply online link.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
RPF Recruitment 2021 Official Notification