RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Recruitment 2019: Here is good news for the Aspirants who were searching for the Government Railway Job. The Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad releases the RRB Notification on NTPC (Non-technical Popular categories) posts. For these posts, contenders must pass the minimum 12th class or Graduation. So, the Aspirants who are willing to apply for the posts must check the details which are given below. Application Forms are available Online.
RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad was established in the year 2003. It has a total of 165 stations. RRB Ahmedabad establishes for the employment of various Group 'C' posts. For employment of the candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination. Written Examination will be conducted in two stages. From this exam Merit, list candidates will be selected for the posts.
Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020
For NTPC posts contains the following posts Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Junior TimeKeeper, Traffic Assistant.
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Jobs 2019 Check Exam Dates
|Name of the Organization||railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Region||Ahmedabad|
|Name of the Posts||Non-technical Popular Categories (NTPC)|
|Number of Vacancies||1951|
|Starting Date to apply online||1st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Tentative Exam Date||January or February 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Vacancies 2019
The Eligibility criteria information about NTPC posts is as follows
- For graduation posts - candidates must have any degree in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institute.
- For Undergraduate Posts - Candidates must have minimum 12th standard from a recognized Board.
- For Undergraduate posts - Minimum Age is of 18 years and the Maximum Age is 30 years.
- For Graduate Posts - Minimum Age is of 18 years and the Maximum age is of 33 years.
- For General and Men candidates must pay Rs.500/- from this Rs.400/- will be refunded after appearing the first stage of CBT.
- For remaining categories, candidates must pay Rs.250/- here the total money will be refunded after appearing in the first stage of CBT.
The selection process for the NTPC posts is based on the Merit list. For this, it conducts the Written examination. Selected candidates will be called for the second stage of the exam. The Aspirants who were qualified in both exams will be called for the Interview. In Interview Document verification will be done. Medical Examination will be done for fitness purposes.
How to Apply Online for the RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- New Applicants must register first.
- With this, a login ID Password is given.
- Login with details and search for the RRB NTPC Application forms.
- Fill the application form with the required information.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for further use.