RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: RRB Ajmer declared the notification for the employment of various NTPC posts. In NTPC posts there are Group 'A' and Group 'B' categories. These are divided according to qualification. So, the contenders who are eligible and interested can apply for this RRB Ajmer Recruitment. For more information read the complete article which is given below.
RRB Ajmer Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer was established in the year 1983. Railway Service Commission, Ajmer was later renamed as Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer. It provides the vacancies for various Group 'C' posts. The Grade pay is given as per the norms. RRB Ajmer is one of the Railway Region in India providing all facilities.
RRB Ajmer Notification Details
RRB Ajmer is now announcing the NTPC vacancies. These vacancies are released in total India. The information about these posts is given below.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer|
|Name of the Posts||NTPC Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Following are the Eligibility Details
- For Group - A posts: The Education Qualification is must be undergraduate.
- For Group - B posts: Candidates must pass Graduation.
- Candidates must have minimum Age is of 18 years and the maximum is about 30 years.
- Age relaxation is given under the RRB Ajmer rules. These age relaxation will be given by the category wise.
- For more information read the official notification which is given on the official website.
The Grade pay for the RRB Ajmer NTPC posts is as per the post. The Payscale is decided by the Railway Recruitment Board rules.
The selection process for the candidates who were applied for the post is as follows
In this, the two stages of tests are there
1)Computer Based Test
1)computer Based Test: The CBT test was conducted for 120 marks. one-third marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The persons who score minimum qualifying marks in this exam will be called for the second stage of the exam.
2)2nd Stage of CBT: The candidates who were qualified in the first stage will be called for the 2nd stage of the exam. In this one-third of the marks will be deducted.
Finally, the contenders who were qualified in both tests are selected for the posts by satisfying the minimum norms like document verification, Medical Examination.
How to Apply for the RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website www.rrbajmer.gov.in
- The Aspirants who are new to apply must register first.
- For registration enter basic details and submit it.
- Then a login ID and Password are given to them.
- With this login to the login form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload the required credentials.
- Click on the submit button and Take a print out of it for future use.
RRB Ajmer Official Notification Information 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here|