Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad announced the new notification for the job seekers. The Aspirants who were waiting for the RRB Jobs 2020 it's a great opportunity for them. RRB Allahabad is going to follow out on the recruitment of Group C Staff in Lucknow, Allahabad, and Moradabad. Yearly it announces the various vacancies for the candidates who were eligible for the provided vacancies. Now, the RRB Allahabad Region is going to declare a huge number of vacancies to recruit eligible and talented candidates in various fields. So, the candidates who were interested in Railway Jobs were don't miss this opportunity.
RRB Allahabad Recruitment
RRB Allahabad was primitively housed in as a huge rented accommodation on Sardar Patel Marg. In earlier, 1985 Railway Service Commissions renewed as Railway Recruitment Boards. Railway Recruitment Board formed the various policies to achieve the objectives which are created by it. The RRB allotted the responsibilities for the recruitment of Group D staff in RRB/ALD. It also announced the recruitment for the North Central Railway in three divisions of Allahabad which are Jhansi, Agra, and DLW Varanasi. Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad 2020 done an average selection of candidates is about 200 Group 'C' staff.
RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2020 announced the various posts like Junior Engineer, Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant, Depot material superintendent (DMS), Junior Engineer(IT). So, the candidates who were eligible can check their details which are furnished below and then apply for suitable vacancies. The Notice was informed through RRB Employment News which is a publication of the Government of India. Eligible candidates can apply for those vacancies. For further details read below.
RRB Allahabad Jobs 2020 Apply Online
|Name of the Department
|Name of the Region
|Name of the Post
|Starting Date to Apply
|1st Mar 2019
|Last Date to Apply
|31st Mar 2019
Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad Posts wise Eligibility Criteria as follows
- Must have PGDCA/B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA/B.Tech(Information Technology)/B.Tech(Computer Science)/DOEACC 'B' level course. The candidates who satisfy the following criteria are eligible to apply for the vacancies.
- Chemical and Metallurgical assistant must have a Bachelor's Degree in Science with Physics and chemistry with minimum qualifying marks 45%.
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum Age limit is 33 years as on 1-1-2020.
The Age Relaxation is according to their categories which are as follows
- SC/ST Candidates - 5 years
- OBC Candidates - 3 years
- PWD Candidates - 10 years
For General Candidates - Rs.500
For SC/ST Ex-Serviceman, PwBD women, women, economically backward class, transgender - Rs.250
- The PayScale for the Junior Engineers is about Rs.35400 (level 6 to 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
The Aspirants who scored well in the exam will be called for the Interview. The selection process is purely based on the Merit List. The Aspirants who applied for the vacancies were called for the written exam.
In the Written exam, there are 2 stages. One is the preliminary exam and the other one is the Main Exam. The candidates who scored well in the Preliminary Exam will be called for the main exam. After that written exam, there is an Interview. According to the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), the rules and regulations issued. The Aspirants indulging in malpractices are dealt with strictly.
How to Apply for RRB Allahabad Railway Recruitment 2020
- Visit the Official Website - rrbald.gov.in
- In the home page, you can view the Employment notices
- Click on it, search for the required Notification
- Read the Official Notification carefully
- Fill the Application Form without mistake
- Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Do the payment process
- Then, check the filled details (Whether correct or not)
- Finally, submit the Application form
- Print out the Application form for further use.
Railway Recruitment Board RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2020 Official Notification Download