RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: RRB Bangalore declares the notification for the engagement of the NTPC posts. The Aspirants who are capable and eligible can apply for these posts. For more information like RRB Bangalore NTPC Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to apply for the RRB Bangalore posts. Check RRB Bangalore Exam Dates and download the Admit Card.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board, Banglore is coming under the administration of the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB). RRB Bangalore is established for the employment of Group 'C' vacancies. RRB Bangalore issue by the Centralized Employment Notification. RRB Bangalore has South Western, RWF Railway Zone. It contains HQ office of South Western Railway and Hubli, Bangalore and Mysore Divisions. It recruits the candidates on the basis of the written examination.
RRB Bangalore Jobs 2021 Check NTPC Exam Dates
The complete notification details about RRB Bangalore NTPC posts are given here. Check it now
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore|
|Name of the Post||NTPC Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2464|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The candidates who want to apply for the vacancies must satisfy the following eligibility criteria
- For Group - A posts candidates doesn't need Graduation
- For Group - B posts Candidates must pass Graduation in the recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit for the contenders will be decided according to the post. For some posts, the age limit is 18 years to 30 years. For some posts 18years to 33 years. So, the candidates are informed that they read the official notification for more information.
The relaxation will be given according to category wise. For complete information read the official notification.
- Candidates must pay the application fee online using Debit or Credit or Online Banking.
- For SC, ST, OBC, Economically Backward classes and PWD Candidates - Rs.250/-. This money will be refunded that who were appeared in the first stage of the written CBT exam.
- For other candidates - Rs.500/-. Here Rs.400/- will be refunded that who were appeared in the first stage of the written CBT exam.
Applicants who were applied for the posts will be selected on the basis of the written exam. The exam was conducted in two stages one is the first stage of the CBT exam in that one-third of the marks are deducted. Qualified candidates were called for the second stage of examination. candidates who were qualified in both exams will be called for the interview, later Document verification, and Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- For new registration click on the New registration tab.
- Enter the required details and submit it.
- Click on the login form and then enter the Login ID and Password.
- Fill the application form with all the details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for further use.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment Notification 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here|