RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal declared the notification about RRB NTPC posts. Eligible and interested candidates must apply for the posts. These posts can be applied by the candidates who have completed the Graduation. These Non Technical posts are available for both Undergraduates and Graduates. For more information about RRB NTPC posts, candidates must read the complete article.
RRB Bhopal Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal was established in the year 1982. The RRB Bhopal provides employment for various posts. Its responsibility is to recruit the candidates for Group 'C' posts. RRB Bhopal headquarter is at Jabalpur. RRB Bhopal has the divisions West Central Railway and Ratlam Division of Western Railway.
Railway Recruitment Board RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2019
Recently the Railway Recruitment Board declared the notification for the placement of the candidates to various posts.NTPC vacancies for Group A category consists of Junior Cler cum Typist, Accounts Clerk, cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk. For Group B category Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accountant Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice posts.
RRB Bhopal Jobs 2019 Check NTPC Exam Dates
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Region||RRB Bhopal|
|Name of the Posts||NTPC Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||997|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification release Date||28th Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2019|
|Exam Dates||Jan - Feb 2020|
Eligibility Criteria Information about RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2019
The Qualification details about RRB NTPC is given below. Check it now and apply for the vacancies.
- For Group A posts candidates must have undergraduate will be selected for the posts.
- For Group B posts candidates must have Graduation with minimum qualifying marks.
For the NTPC posts, contenders must have
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Maximum Age is 30 years
- Candidates must pay the application fee online.
- For SC, ST, OBC, Economically Backward classes and PWD Candidates - Rs.250/-. This money will be refunded that who were appeared in the written CBT exam.
- For Remaining candidates - Rs.500/-. Here Rs.400/- will be refunded that who were appeared in the written CBT exam.
The Payment will be done according to the norms of the Railway Recruitment Board.
The candidates who were applied for the RRB Bhopal NTPC vacancies must apply through via online. Eligible and talented candidates are selected via the Written test. The Aspirants who were applied for the posts were called for the Written Test. This is the first stage and the other one is the Skill Test. Those who qualified in both stages will be selected for further rounds. The candidate must submit the Documents. and attend to the Medical Examination.
How to Apply for the RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website www.rrbbpl.gov.in
- For new applicants, candidates must register first with basic details.
- Fill the login form with Login Details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Click on the submit button and take a print out of it.
RRB Bhopal NTPC Notification Download Details
|Apply Online||Click Here|