RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Finally announces the placements for the Non-Technical Popular Categories posts. These are the Non-Technical posts in Railways. So, the candidates who are waiting to apply for the Non-Technical posts can apply to the RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021. Check the eligibility Criteria Details which are given below.
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar is one of the Railway Zones. It is established for the employment of Group 'C' posts. In Group 'C' posts There are technical and Non-Technical Jobs. RRB Bhubaneswar conducts the Written examination for the recruitment of candidates. Merit listed candidates are selected for the posts. For those candidates, an interview will be conducted in that Document Verification is done.
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Vacancy
The NTPC posts contain various posts like Goods Guard, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Senior Timekeeper, Junior Time Keeper, Traffic Assistant.
RRB Bhubaneswar Jobs 2021
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Region||Bhubaneswar|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|Number of Vacancies||498|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria about RRB NTPC Posts
The Eligibility criteria Details about the Posts is as follows
- Graduate Posts - The candidates must have a Degree qualification in the relevant Fields.
- Undergraduate Posts - The candidates must have a minimum of 12th qualification.
The Age Limit for Graduate Candidates is Minimum 18 years and Maximum Age is of 33 years. For Undergraduate posts, candidates must have a minimum of 18 years and the maximum age is of 30 years.
Relaxation is given according to category wise.
- The Application Fee for the General and Men candidates must pay Rs.500/- and in that Rs.400/- will be refunded after appearing the first CBT Exam.
- The Remaining categories of candidates must pay Rs.250/- and total money will be refunded during the CBT exam.
The Selection of the candidates for NTPC posts will be conducted on the basis of Merit List. For this, it conducts the two stages of examination. The first stage of CBT will be conducted for 100 marks and the second stage of CBT exam will be conducted for 150 marks. The candidates who were qualified in both exams were selected for the posts. Medical Examination is also done.
How to Apply Online for the RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
- Go to Official Website www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- New applicants must register with basic details.
- Verification Email ID and Password is done using OTP.
- Then login with required details
- Search for the RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment Application form.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application for further use.