RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: RRB Bilaspur is released 1207 NTPC Graduate and undergraduate Vacancies These posts are released in all regions in India. The Application forms were available online. So, the Aspirants who are willing to apply for the RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2019 can apply through online by checking the eligibility criteria which is given below.
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board, Bilaspur comes under the Ministry of Railways and Govt of India. RRB Bilaspur calls candidates through Employment Notice. The Employment News is a publication of the Government of India. RRB Bilaspur is responsible for selecting the candidates for Technical and Non-Technical categories for Group 'C' posts. Contenders are selected according to the merit list.
RRB Bilaspur NTPC Jobs 2019 Check Exam Dates
Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur is going to conduct the CBT for the selection following are some of the details about the post.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, Bilaspur|
|Name of the Posts||NTPC|
|Number of Vacancies||1207|
|Notification Release Date||28th Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for the posts||31st Mar 2019|
RRB Bilaspur Eligibility Criteria
Check NTPC posts Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have the B.Tech / Graduation with a relevant qualification from the recognized Institute or University.
- The Aspirants who are applying for the posts must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age is about 33 years.
- For SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, economically backward classes, Minority Classes must pay Rs.250/-. This amount will be refunded to the candidate after appearing the Computer Based Test.
- For remaining categories, contenders must pay Rs.500/-. From this Rs.400/- will be refunded after appearing the CBT Exam.
The Selection Process for the recruitment of RRB NTPC posts is based on the CBT Exam. The candidates who are applied for the posts will be called for the Computer-based exam. In this exam, one-third of the marks will be deducted for the wrong answer. The Aspirants who score high marks will be selected for the posts and then the further process will be conducted. Document Verification and Medical Examination is conducted. Finally, the applicants who satisfy all these above norms were selected for the posts.
How to Apply for the RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2020
To apply for the RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2019 NTPC posts must follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- For new applicants, candidates must register first.
- For Registration Enter the basic information.
- Click on the submit button.
- Search for the login form clicks on it.
- Fill the login ID and Password.
- Search for the Application form and click on it.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature with correct pixels.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for further use.