RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board Chandigarh invites applications for the NTPC, Junior Engineer, Group D & other Posts. A Huge number of Vacancies are released on these posts. The contenders who are interested can apply for the RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2020. The Notification details are given below. Applications are available. Apply Online by login to the official website.
RRB Chandigarh Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board Chandigarh is established under the Ministry of Government of India. RRB Chandigarh is mainly obtained for the recruitment of people to the Group 'C' posts. RRB Chandigarh recruits the candidates on the basis of Merit List which is scored in the Written Examination.
RRB Chandigarh Jobs 2020 Check Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Region||Chandigarh|
|Name of the Posts||NTPC|
|Number of Vacancies||2483|
|Starting Date to Apply for the Posts||1st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for the Posts||31st March 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Tentative Exam Date||Jan or Feb 2020|
RRB Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria details about the RRB JE is as follows
- Candidates Should possess 12th / Degree from a Recognized University
Graduate Posts - 18 Years to 33 Years
Undergraduate Posts - 18 - 30 Year
The Application Fee for the General and Men is Rs.500/- from this Rs.400/- will be refunded by appearing during the first stage of CBT.
For remaining categories, candidates must pay Rs.250/- total money will be refunded by appearing during the first stage of CBT.
- 1st Stage CBT
- 2nd Stage CBT
- Typing Skill Test / Computer based Aptitude test
- Document Verification / Medical Examination
How to Apply Online for RRB Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Read the official notification about the RRB Posts 2020
- Keep the copies which are scanned in JPEG Format.
- Now for Registration Click on it and enter the basic details.
- Then verification is done for email ID and Phone number using OTP.
- For payment, candidates must pay online by Debit or Credit or Online Banking.
- Upload the photograph with a size of 320x240 pixels.
- Upload the Signature with a size of 140x60 pixels.
- SC/ST candidates must upload the SC?ST Certificate.
- Submit the Application form.
- Take a print out of application for further use.