RRB Chennai Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board Chennai is going to recruit the candidates for NTPC Posts. RRB Chennai is inviting the eligible aspirants to Apply for various railway vacancies. RRB Chennai NTPC Eligibility Criteria information is given here to know about the posts and how to apply for the vacancies. Below we are providing the complete information about RRB Chennai NTPC posts. So, interested candidates must check the eligibility details of the post, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Fee and How to Apply for the posts.
RRB Chennai Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai comes under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. RRB Chennai, responsibility is to recruit the candidates for Group 'C' posts. It has divisions Chennai, Salem, and Tiruchirapalli. RRB calls the candidates for recruitment through Employment News. It updates the efficient notification on the website. Selects the candidates on the basis of the Written Test conducted by it. Most of the job candidates will be selected without conducting the interview.
RRB Chennai NTPC Notification 2019
RRB announces the notification for the Non-Technical posts for the recruitment of eligible candidates. The Aspirants want to apply for the post must log in to the official website and then check the official notification for eligibility criteria and then apply for the RRB NTPC Posts 2019. For the recruitment of applicants, it is going to conduct a written test. That those who score minimum qualifying marks will be selected for the RRB Chennai Recruitment 2019.
RRB Chennai NTPC Jobs 2019 Apply Online
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai|
|Name of the Posts||NTPC Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2694|
|Notification Release Date||28th Feb 2019|
|Last Date to apply||31st Mar 2019|
RRB Chennai Eligibility Criteria Details 2019-20
Check below Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and other details
- For some posts, Graduation is required to apply.
- For some posts, there is no need for graduation. Undergraduates can also apply for the posts.
- Minimum Age for the applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum Age for the applicants is about 30 years.
- For SC, ST and OBC candidates the relaxation is given as for the norms. For more information check the official notification.
- For SC, ST, PWBD, Female Transgender, Ex-Servicemen, Minority Communities, Economically Backward Classes - Rs.250/- those money will be refunded after appearing the 1st stage of CBT Exam.
- For the remaining candidates - Rs.500/- in that Rs.400/- will be refunded after appearing the 1st stage of the Computer-based test exam.
The Aspirants who want to apply for the RRB Chennai Recruitment 2019 will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam. The candidates who score a minimum of 40% marks will be called for the second stage of the exam that is a skill test. Candidates who were qualified in this test will be called for the Medical examination and Document Verification.
How to Apply for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- New applicants must register first.
- Fill the registration form with basic details and submit it.
- A message will be obtained to your mobile number i.e; Log in ID and Password.
- Click on the apply online link and Login with the ID and Password.
- Fill the application form with the required credentials.
- Upload the photograph and Signature and required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application for further use.
RRB Chennai Official Notification Download Details
|Apply Online||Click Here|