RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur is going to announce the NTPC Posts. The NTPC vacancies contain various posts in two categories are Undergraduate and the other one is Graduation. The Aspirants who are interested in applying for the RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020. Check the Eligibility Criteria. Applications are available online.
RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur recruits the candidates on the basis of Merit list. The Merit List decided by conducting the RRB Gorakhpur NTPC CBT Exam 2020. RRB Gorakhpur recruits capable and talented candidates. RRB Gorakhpur comes under the ministry of the government of India.
RRB Gorakhpur Non-Technical Popular Categories (Vacancies)
For Non-Technical posts, there are two types of categories one is Graduation Vacancies and the other one is Undergraduate Vacancies. In these both levels of categories there are sub-level posts. They are Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Senior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Junior Time Keeper.
RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Jobs 2020 Check Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Region||Gorakhpur|
|Name of the Post||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|Number of Vacancies||1298|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Tentative Exam Date||Jan or Feb 2020|
Eligibility Criteria Details About the NTPC Vacancies
The Eligibility Criteria information about NTPC Posts
The candidates who are applied for the vacancies for Graduate posts candidates must have any degree in the relevant field from a recognized Institute or University. For Undergraduate posts, candidates must pass the 12th standard from a recognized Board.
The Age Limit for the NTPC Posts is
- For Graduate Posts - Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum age is 33 years
- For Undergraduate Posts - Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum Age is 30 years
- For SC ST, Women, Transgender, Economically Backward classes, Minority Classes - Rs.500/- From this Rs.400/- will be refunded by appearing the Online CBT Exam.
- For remaining categories, candidates must pay - Rs.250/-. Total money will be refunded after appearing in the CBT Exam.
The Selection for the NTPC posts will be done by the Merit list. The Merit List will be decided by the written examination. The examination was conducted in two stages. The candidates who were qualified in both the stages were selected for the posts. For those candidates, an interview will be conducted. Medical Examination will be done as per the norms.
How to Apply for the RRB Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur NTPC Vacancies 2020
- Visit the official website www.rrngkp.gov.in
- New contenders must click on the registration form and fill the form.
- Now login to the login form with the required details.
- Search for the application form and fill the details.
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.