RRB Jammu and Srinagar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Indian Railway released NTPC Vacancies for all regions in India. RRB Jammu & Srinagar invites Online applications for the 898 NTPC Graduate and undergraduate vacancies. The Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs can apply for these posts. RRB Jammu & Kashmir is going to announce the Exam dates for NTPC posts. For more details about RRB Jammu and Srinagar Recruitment 2021 can check here.
RRB Jammu-Srinagar Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board Jammu-Srinagar is assigned for the recruitment of Group 'C' posts. RRB Jammu-Kashmir selects the candidates on the basis of their ability and skills. For this, it is going to conduct the Written Test to recruit the candidates. Those who qualified in those tests will be selected for the posts.
RRB Jammu-Srinagar Jobs 2021 - Check NTPC Exam Dates
Railway Recruitment Board Jammu-Kashmir notification details are as follows
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu-Srinagar|
|Name of the Posts||NTPC Graduate and undergraduate|
|Number of Vacancies||898|
The Criteria details about the notification are given here
The candidates who are willing to apply for the various posts can check the education qualification in the official notification.
The Age limit for the candidates is the minimum age is about 18 years and the maximum age is about 33 years.
The relaxation will be considered by the category wise for OBC candidates 3 years, For SC, ST candidates 5 years, PwBD 13 years like that the relaxation is divided. For more information about this can check on the official website.
- For SC, ST, Economically Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen, Minority Communities candidates must Rs.250/-. This money will be refunded after appearing in CBT.
- For the remaining categories, candidates must pay Rs.500/-. In this Rs.400/- will be refunded by appearing in the CBT exam.
The selection procedure for the candidates will be based on the written test. For every wrong answer, one-third of the marks will be deducted. The contenders who score high marks in the exam will be selected for the post. The further process is an interview here document verification will be done. As per the norms, the medical examination will be done. Malicious activities lead to punishment.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website rrbjammu.gov.in
- Check the notification details about the post.
- A new applicant must register first.
- To register candidate must enter the basic details in the registration form.
- It provides the Login ID and Password for the login form.
- Enter the ID and password in the form click on the submit button.
- Check the application form and click on it.
- Fill the form carefully with complete information.
- Upload the photograph of size 320x240 pixels.
- Upload the Signature of size 50mm x 20mm.
- Upload SC/ST certificate if anyone belongs to this category.
- Payment will be done online by Debit or Credit or Online Banking.
- Upload the identity proof like Aadhar Card, Driving license, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application for further use.