RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata released the official notification for the employment of the candidates to the various NTPC posts. So, the contenders who are searching for the Railway Jobs or Central Govt Jobs can apply for this RRB Kolkata Recruitment. RRB Kolkata NTPC Education Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to Apply for the RRB Kolkata Recruitment details are provided here.
RRB Kolkata Recruitment
The Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata has Eastern Railway and South Eastern Railway divisions. The Eastern Railway Headquarters in Howrah and Sealdah Division. For South Eastern Railway the Headquarter is Kharagpur Division. RRB Kolkata recruits the candidates to various categories that are for Group 'C' posts and Various posts in Level-1 of CPC Pay Matrix. RRB Kolkata selects the contenders for various posts by the written test and skill test. The contenders who satisfy their criteria will be selected for the desired vacancies.
RRB Kolkata Jobs 2021 Check Exam Dates
The Aspirants who are willing to apply for the RRB Kolkata NTPC Posts must check the following criteria.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|Number of Vacancies||2949|
|Mode of Application||Online|
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria
The Criteria information about the RRB NTPC Recruitment
- For Graduation posts, the candidates must have a degree from a recognized university or Institute.
- For Undergraduate posts, candidates must have a minimum of 12th qualification from a recognized board.
- The Age Limit for Graduate posts is Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum Age is about 33 years
- For Under Graduate Posts - Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 33 years
- For SC, ST, PWD, Women, Transgender, Ex-Servicemen, Minority Classes, Economically Backward Classes must Rs.250/-. This total money will be refunded after attending the CBT Exam.
- For remaining categories like General and OBC candidates must pay Rs.500/-. In that Rs.400/- will be refunded after attending the CBT Exam.
The Selection Procedure for the RRB Kolkata Recruitment will be selected on the basis of written examination. In the written exam, one-third of the marks will be deducted. Contenders who were in the merit list will be called for the Interview. In the Interview, candidates must bring the documents. A Medical Examination will be done in that candidates must satisfy minimum norms.
How to Apply Online
- Go to official website www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- New Applicants must register first with basic information.
- Then a login ID and Password are given.
- With this login to the login form.
- Check the application form and fill it.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on the submit form and take a print out of the application form.
RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2021 Check Railway NTPC Exam Dates
|Apply Online||Click Here|