RRB Malda Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board RRB Malda announced the notification for the recruitment of 1043 NTPC Graduate and undergraduate posts. The Aspirants who are interested in Non-Technical Popular categories can apply for the RRB Malda Recruitment. Check RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee Details, How to apply for the post.
RRB Malda Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board, Malda comes under the Ministry of Government of India. The RRB Malda is established for the employment of candidates to various Group 'C' posts. It selects the candidates by conducting an exam. It is a Computer-based exam. For this exam, one-third of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. RRB Malda selects talented and eligible candidate's for suitable posts.
RRB Malda Recruitment 2021 Check Railway NTPC Exam Dates
RRB Malda Notification details are as follows
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, Malda|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Technical Popular categories|
|Number of Vacancies||1043|
|Mode of Application||Online|
RRB Railway NTPC Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria about the NTPC is the candidates who are applied for the vacancies must check it now.
The contenders must pass any degree in the relevant field for the Graduate posts. And for the Undergraduate posts candidates must pass the minimum 12th standard from a recognized Board or University.
The Age Limit is main important to apply for any posts. For Graduation Posts, candidates must have 18 years of age and the maximum limit is 33 years. For Undergraduate posts, candidates must have a minimum age of 18 years and the maximum is about 30 years.
Relaxation is given to the candidates according to the category wise. For each category, the relaxation will be changed.
- Rs.250/- should be paid by the Women, SC, ST, Transgender, Ex-Servicemen, Economically Backward classes. The total money will be refunded after appearing to the CBT Exam.
- Rs.500/- must be paid by the remaining categories. Rs.400/- will be given back on appearing of the first stage of the CBT Exam.
Selection will be done according to the rules. Here the selection will be based on the Merit List which is obtained in the written examination. The written exam is conducted on a computer. Selected candidates will be called for the Interview. After that Medical Examination and Document, verification is done. For Medical Examination candidates must satisfy the minimum norms.
How to Apply Online
- Visit the official website www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- For New Registration click on it and fill the details.
- Then a Login ID and Password are given.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter Login ID and Password and submit it.
- Now, search for the application form and fill it.
- Upload required documents with correct pixels.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the Application form for further use.
RRB Malda Notification 2021