RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai is providing a huge number of vacancies to the contenders who are eligible and satisfying all the norms. RRB Mumbai is one of the Biggest Railway Region. It has a number of vacancies to recruit the candidates to the various fields with their qualifications. So, the Candidates who are searching for the Latest Railway Jobs can check the notification and apply for the Eligible posts.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai comes under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. RRB Mumbai is responsible for the recruitment of Group C staff. RRB Mumbai selected the candidates by conducting various tests. The contenders who were qualified in these tests are eligible for the posts. The remaining process will be done as per the rules of RRB Mumbai.
The Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai announcing the various vacancies for Non-Technical Posts. The Aspirants who have completed the Graduation and the Under Graduate posts are eligible for these posts. There are two stages one is Computer Based Test and the other one is the Skill Test. There is a negative marking for the CBT Test. One-third marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. Remaining details are as follows
RRB Mumbai Jobs 2020 Apply Online for NTPC Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||RRB NTPC|
|Number Of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Notification Release Date||In the month of January 2020|
|Online Application available at||In the month of January 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||In the month of February 2020|
Eligibility Criteria Details for RRB Mumbai
- The candidates who were applying for the vacancies must pass 10th Standard or Graduation for various posts. For more details read the official Notification.
- Minimum Age is about 18 years
- Maximum Age is about 30 years
- For SC, ST, PWBD, Female Transgender, Ex-Servicemen, Minority Communities, Economically Backward Classes - Rs.250/- money will be refunded after appearing the 1st stage of CBT.
- For the remaining candidates - Rs.500/- in that rs.400/- will be refunded after appearing the 1st stage of CBT.
- Payment will be done through online by the debit or Credit card or Online banking.
Candidates who are applying for the posts will be selected on the basis of the written test. The contenders who score high marks will be considered for recruitment. Then these selected candidates must attend the Skill Test. Candidates must submit the required documents. Medical Examination will be done. The candidates who satisfy the above rules will be selected for the vacancies.
How to Apply for the RRB Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- New applicants must register first.
- Click on the New Registration and then fill the required details in it.
- Now enter the login ID and Password in the Login form and press enter.
- Fill the application form with the correct information.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for further use.
Notification Details about RRB Mumbai 2020
|Apply Here||Click Here|