RRB Non-technical Popular Categories Preparation 2020
Railway Recruitment Board released the Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. Most of the people had more doubts about the examination and How to prepare for the examination. For this purpose, we are providing some preparation tips to score well in the examination. Interested and applied candidates can check here for the RRB NTPC Preparation Tips 2020.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Download
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips 2020
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|Exam Date||15th December 2020|
RRB NTPC Syllabus and Exam Pattern
RRB NTPC Preparations for Prelims and Mains Examinations 2020
Railway Recruitment Board conducts the examination for the NTPC posts. For recruitment purposes, it conducts the Prelims and Mains Examination. In NTPC there are various vacancies are available like Commercial Apprentice, Lineman, Senior Time Keeper, Assistant Station Master, Loco Pilot, Typist, Goods Guard, and Senior Clerk cum Typist and various posts. For some posts typing test will be conducted and for some other posts Aptitude Test will be conducted.
For the Prelims and Mains Examination general science, general awareness, reasoning, arithmetic subjects are common. To score good marks in the examination candidates must follow some tips for the preparation.
- Syllabus is the main important for the examination contenders can download the RRB NTPC Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the exam for the preparation.
- Previous Year Question Papers: These are helpful to the candidates to analyze the marks in each subject and they are useful to score high marks in the examination.
- Cut-Off Marks: The Cut-Off marks are also useful for the scoring purpose.
- RRB NTPC Preparation for General Awareness Subject: Contenders must follow the current affairs, News Paper reading is important, Know about the Cultures, History, geography, Sports, etc.
- RRB NTPC Preparation for General Science Subject: Contenders must have knowledge about Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Basic Science questions are asked in the examination as per the class 9th and 10th standards.
- RRB NTPC Preparation for Arithmetic Subject 2020: Contenders must have grip in the Basic Maths.
- RRB NTPC Preparation for Reasoning: Candidates must prepare about the Blood relation, Analogy, Series, Puzzles, Assumptions, etc.
These are some of the tips to score good marks in the examination.