RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board, Secunderabad releases the notification for the employment of NTPC Posts. The NTPC posts are released for both Graduate and Undergraduate Posts. Applications are available in Online official website. Interested candidates can check the details about the RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2020 and apply for the posts through Online.
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board, Secunderabad is one of the Railway Regions which comes under the Ministry of Government of India. The RRB Secunderabad is established for the employment of candidates to the various posts in Group 'C'. It recruits the candidates on the basis of Merit List.
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2020 NTPC Notification Details Applications are Available
The NTPC Posts are released for recruiting the candidates to various posts. NTPC vacancies contain various posts they are Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, Goods, Guard, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Time Keeper, Traffic Assistant. Aspirants must check the qualification for these posts which is given below.
RRB NTPC Jobs 2019-2020 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Region||Secunderabad|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|Number of Vacancies||3234|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2019|
|Tentative Exam Release Date||Jan or Feb 2020|
Eligibility Criteria Details of NTPC
The Eligibility Criteria details are
- Graduate Posts - Candidates must have degree qualifications from a recognized university or Institute.
- Undergraduate Posts - Candidates must have 12th qualification.
- Graduate Posts - Candidates must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age is 33 years
- Undergraduate Posts - Candidates must have minimum age is of 18 years and the maximum age is of 30 years.
- For General and Men candidates must pay Rs.500/- in that Rs.400/- will be refunded after appearing the CBT Exam.
- For remaining categories, candidates must pay Rs.250/-. The total amount will be refunded after appearing in the CBT Exam.
- The Relaxation of the candidates is given according to category wise.
Selection Procedure for NTPC Vacancies
The selection process is done according to the Merit list. The Merit List is decided by the Written Test which is conducted by the RRB. The Written test is conducted in two stages. The candidates who are qualified in the examination will be selected for the posts. An Interview will be conducted for the posts. Document Verification and medical examination are done.
How to Apply Online for RRB NTPC Secunderabad Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official Website www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- New candidates must register first.
- For the Registration Click on the registration form and fill it.
- Log in with the required details
- Search for the RRB Secunderabad application form and fill it.
- Upload the Signature and Photograph with the required sizes.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the RRB Secunderabad application form for future use.