RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Board, ThiruvananthapuramFinally, announces the application form for the various posts in NTPC. The candidates who are waiting for the Graduate and Undergraduate NTPC posts in the railway field can apply for the RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020. For more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Age Relaxation, Selection Process, How to apply for the post are given below.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram was established in the year 1983 by the Railway Service Commission. RRB Thiruvananthapuram comes under the control of Railway Recruitment Control Board and Ministry of Railways. These Railway Service Commission later renamed as Railway Recruitment Board. It is established for the recruitment of Group 'C' posts. The Selection of the candidates is based on the Merit list. The Reservation for the candidates is given based on the Caste.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Posts
RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC posts contain two categories one is Graduate posts and the other one is Undergraduate posts.
Graduate Posts: contains Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master.
Under Graduate Posts: Contains Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Jobs 2020 Check Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Region||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|Number of Vacancies||897|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2019|
|Exam Release Date||Jan or Feb 2020|
Eligibility Criteria Details for NTPC Posts
The Eligibility Details about the NTPC is given Below
The Aspirants who want to apply for the post must have the minimum Degree for Graduate posts and 12th standard for the Undergraduate posts.
- For Graduate Posts: Minumum = 18 years and Maximum = 33 years
- For Undergraduate Posts: Minimum = 18 years and Maximum =30 years
- For SC, ST, Women, Economically Backward Classes, Minority Classes - Rs.250/- total money will be refunded by appearing CBT Exam.
- For remaining categories - Rs.500/- In that Rs.400/- will be refunded by appearing the CBT Exam.
The Procedure for the RRB NTPC posts is purely based on the Merit List. This Merit list is decided by the Written examination. The contenders who were qualified in both CBT exams which were conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board were selected for the required posts by after satisfying the minimum norms like Document Verification and Medical Examination.
How to Apply Online for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
- Click on the New Registration
- Fill the details and submit it.
- Verification is done for Email ID and Mobile Number by OTP.
- After that click on the login form and enter the Login ID and Password.
- Search for the application form and fill it.
- Upload the essential documents.
- submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|