South Central Railway Recruitment 2019: South Central Railway announced a notification under Apprentice Act 1961 for Act Apprentices vacancies. There are a totally of 4103 Vacancies. The Application forms are already released online. Contenders who pass the 10th class or its equivalent can apply for South Central Railway Recruitment. So, candidates can check the details about South Central Railway Act Apprentice posts 2019. Eligible Aspirants can apply for these posts by accepting the terms and conditions.
South Central Railway Recruitment
South Central Railway headquarters is Secunderabad. which was obtained on 2nd October 1966. The South Central Railways has a total of 6 divisions they are Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakai, Guntur, and Nanded. South Central Railway covers a totally of 6 states, 754 stations. It recruits the candidates according to their capability and eligibility. SC Railway Recruitment 2019 is going to recruit a totally of 4103 posts.
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Post Details 2019-20
South Central Railway declared the notification No. SCR/P-HQ/111/Act. App/2019 for filling the 4103 posts. These vacancies are available at various units like Carriage Workshop, S&T Workshop, Electric Loco Shed. The notification was released on 9th November 2019. Applications were available online starting from 9th November 2019 and close on 8th December 2019. For the remaining details like Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply for the posts details are given below.
South Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019
|Name of the Organization||South Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Act Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||4103|
|Notification Release Date||9th November 2019|
|Application form release date||9th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||8th December 2019|
Eligibility details for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Posts 2019 are as follows
- Candidates must pass a minimum of 10th class or its equivalent with having a minimum of 50% marks.
- Must have ITI Certificate which is recognized by the NCVT / SCVT.
- Minimum Age is of 15 years
- Maximum Age is about 24 years as on 8th December 2019.
- For SC/ST Candidates - 05 years
- For OBC Candidates - 3 years
- For PWD candidates - 10 years
- For Ex-Servicemen - 10 years
- Contenders must pay Rs.100/- through online which is non-refundable.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST, Female, PWBD Candidates.
Medical and Physical Standards
- Applicants must satisfy the Medical Examination with minimum norms. For more details about it check the notification link which is given below.
The Selection of the candidates for South Central Railway Act Apprentice posts will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the 10th class and ITI examination. If anybody gets the same marks will be selected according to their age. The Older Age person is preferred for the posts.
How to Apply for South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Log in to the official website scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill the form with essential details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- And also upload Scanned documents that are required.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of application for further use.
South Central Railway Download Act Apprentice Notification Details