South Central Railway Recruitment 2020: South Central Railway announced a notification for 77 Nursing Superintendent vacancies. The Application forms are already released online. Contenders who having eligibility criteria can apply for the South Central Railway Application form. So, candidates can check the details about South Central Railway various posts. Eligible Aspirants can apply for these posts by accepting the terms and conditions.
South Central Railway Recruitment
South Central Railway headquarters is Secunderabad. which was obtained on 2nd October 1966. The South Central Railways has a total of 6 divisions they are Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakai, Guntur, and Nanded. South Central Railway covers a totally of 6 states, 754 stations. It recruits the candidates according to their capability and eligibility. South Central Railway Recruitment is going to recruit eligible aspirants for various posts.
South Central Railway Nursing Superintendent Jobs 2020
|Post Name||Nursing Superintendent|
|Last Date to Apply||15th April 2020|
|Qualification||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Age Limit||18 - 54 Years|
|Selection Process||basis of performance in recorded conference call Interview|
How to Apply
- Visit the official portal - scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- In the home page, you can view the SCR Nursing Superintendent Application form
- Download the Application form
- fill the details carefully without any mistake
- Attach the required documents
- Finally, Send the application form to the e-mail ID to firstname.lastname@example.org /Whatsapp number 9701370624 on or before 15th April 2020.
Note: The interview will be conducted from 18th April 2020 onwards.
SCR Nursing Superintendent Official Notification Download
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Post Details 2020
South Central Railway declared the notification for filling the 4103 posts. These vacancies are available at various units like Carriage Workshop, S&T Workshop, Electric Loco Shed. The notification was released. For the remaining details like Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply for the posts details are given below.
South Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||South Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Act Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||4103|
Eligibility details for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Posts are as follows
- Candidates must pass a minimum of 10th class or its equivalent with having a minimum of 50% marks.
- Must have ITI Certificate which is recognized by the NCVT / SCVT.
- Minimum Age is of 15 years
- Maximum Age is about 24 years
- For SC/ST Candidates - 05 years
- For OBC Candidates - 3 years
- For PWD candidates - 10 years
- For Ex-Servicemen - 10 years
- Contenders must pay Rs.100/- through online which is non-refundable.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST, Female, PWBD Candidates.
Medical and Physical Standards
- Applicants must satisfy the Medical Examination with minimum norms. For more details about it check the notification link which is given below.
The Selection of the candidates for South Central Railway Act Apprentice posts will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the 10th class and ITI examination. If anybody gets the same marks will be selected according to their age. The Older Age person is preferred for the posts.
How to Apply for South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Log in to the official website scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill the form with essential details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- And also upload Scanned documents that are required.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of application for further use.
South Central Railway Download Act Apprentice Notification Details