South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 339 Apprentice Posts
South East Central Railway declared the notification for the recruitment of 339 Apprentice Vacancies. South East Central Railway - Engagement of Apprentices over Nagpur Division and Workshop Motibagh. Eligible aspirants can apply online from 6th September 2021 to 5th October 2021. Candidates should check the official notification and apply for the South East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies through the official portal - www.https://apprenticeshipindia.org
South East Central Railway Recruitment
South East Central Railway, Bilaspur is one of the railway zones in India. The South East Central Railway recruits the candidates on the basis of the Merit list or the candidates are selected on the basis of the Written Test. Selection will depend on the post. Document Verification is done and Medical Examination is required for some posts.
South East Central Railway Apprentices Jobs 2021
Organization Name: South East Central Railway
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 339
Official Website: www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
For Nagpur Division
- Fitter: 20
- Carpenter: 20
- Welder: 08
- COPA: 90
- Electrician: 40
- Stenographer (English) / Secretariat Assistant: 25
- Plumber: 15
- Painter: 15
- Wireman: 10
- Electronics Mechanic: 4
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 2
- Diesel Mechanic: 35
- Upholsterer (Trimmer): 2
For Workshop Motibagh
- Fitter: 20
- Welder: 20
- Stenographer (English): 01
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board
- National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training (or) Provisional Certificate issued by the National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training
- 15 years to 24 years
Training & Stipend
- Training will be regulated according to the standard/syllabus issued by the Central Apprenticeship Council.
- The Candidates undergoing training will be eligible for a stipend as per prescribed rates.
Candidates will be selected based on the Merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks in matriculation (with a minimum 50%(aggregate) marks) plus ITI marks.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply for the Apprentices posts through web website - https://apprenticeshipindia.org from 6th September 2021 to 5th October 2021
- Starting date to Apply Online: 6th September 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 5th October 2021
South East Central Railway Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Official Notification