South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 for 1033 Trade Apprentices Posts
South East Central Railway declared the notification for the recruitment of 1033 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. South East Central Railway invites the eligible aspirants for the engagement for Act Apprenticeship for the year 2022-23. Eligible aspirants can apply online from 25th April 2022 to 24th May 2022. Candidates should check the official notification and apply for the South East Central Railway Trade Apprentices vacancies before the last date.
South East Central Railway Recruitment
South East Central Railway, Bilaspur is one of the railway zones in India. The South East Central Railway invites the eligible sportspersons for the following sports quota vacancies.
South East Central Railway Apprentices Jobs 2022
Organization Name: South East Central Railway
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 1033
Official Website: www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
Candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% (Aggregate) Marks.
and must have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a recognized Institution
- 15 years to 24 years
- The Candidates will paid stipend during the training as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected based on the merit list.
Merit list will be considered by taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official website - www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the recruitment
- Then click on Link for the Online application
- Do the New Registration process
- Login with Registration id and password
- Fill the application form
- Upload the scannced copy of all documents
- Submit the application form and take a print out for further use
- Starting date to Apply Online: 25th April 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 24th May 2022
South East Central Railway Apprentices Jobs 2022 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|