South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020: South East Central Railway declared the notification for the engagement of candidates to the Sports Quota Posts. The notification number P-HQ/RRC/798/Sports Quota 2019-2020/518 announced on 14th December 2019. Applications are available in Online. To apply online candidates must log in to the official website. South East Central Railway Sports Quota Application and other details are given below.
South East Central Railway Recruitment
South East Central Railway, Bilaspur is one of the railway zones in India. The South East Central Railway recruits the candidates on the basis of the Merit list or the candidates are selected on the basis of the Written Test. Selection will depend on the post. Document Verification is done and Medical Examination is required for some posts.
South East Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2020 Check Application Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||South East Central Railway|
|Name of the Region||Bilaspur|
|Name of the Notification Number||P-HQ/RRC/798/Sports Quota 2019-2020/518|
|Name of the Posts||Sports Quota|
|Number of Vacancies||26|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th January 2020|
Eligibility Criteria Details
The Eligibility Criteria for the Sports Quota South East Central Railway Posts
- For Level 2 and Level 3 Posts - For Non-Technical posts, candidates must pass 12th standard and for technical posts, candidates must pass 10th with ITI posts.
- For Level 4 Posts - Candidates must pass 12th Standard with Physics and Chemistry OR 12th with Stenography OR Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Board.
- For Level 5 Posts - graduation in any field or it's equivalent from a recognized Institute or University.
- Contenders must have minimum Age is of 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years as on 01-01-2020.
- For SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward classes must pay Rs.250/- money will be refunded after appearing trial.
- For remaining categories, candidates must pay Rs.500/- in that Rs.400/- will be refunded after appearing the Trial.
Relaxation is given as per the norms according to category wise.
The selection of the candidates will be done by the total marks that appeared in the Education Qualification. The Distribution of the marks for Game Skill, Physical Fitness and Coach Observation in the trail is 40 marks, For Assesment of Posts Achievements as per Norms is 50 marks and for Education Qualification is 10 marks. Totally for 100 marks, the selection of candidates will be decided. The candidates who scored high will be selected for the posts and called for Document Verification. Here candidate must submit the original documents.
How To Apply Online for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019-2020
- Visit the official website.
- New candidates must register first.
- Fill the registration form with the required details.
- Then login with the login details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Documents Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for further use.