South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 21 Sports Quota Vacancies
South Eastern Railway declared the notification for the recruitment of 21 Sports Quota Vacancies. The Aspirants who are interested in applying for the South Eastern Railway Recruitment can apply on or before the last date - 2nd Feb 2022. South Eastern Railway Sports Quota posts Eligibility Criteria - Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection procedure, How to apply for the vacancies are given below.
South Eastern Railway
South Eastern Railway, Kolkata is one of the zones in India that is established for the recruitment of various posts in the Group 'C' posts. The South Eastern Railway headquarters in Kolkata.
South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2022
Organization Name: South Eastern Railway
Post Name: Sports Quota
Total Vacancies: 21
The Eligibility Criteria details the various Posts.
- Pass in 1st Year of B. SC (Physics) or a pass in 10+2 stage in Higher Secondary in Science (Mathematics & Physics) for the post of Electrical Signal Maintainer II in S&T Deptt.
- Candidates should pass 10+2 or its equivalent
- A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board
- Minimum Age limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Pay Band / Scale
- Rs 5200 - 20,200/- (6th PC) 7th PC
- UR / OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen/PWDs, Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes: Rs 250/-
The Candidates who were applied for the posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in sports trials followed by Verification of Sports and Educational Certificates
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the South Eastern Railway - www.rrcser.co.in
- Search for the application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout for further use
- Last Date to Apply: 2nd Feb 2022