South Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Hi Guys, Here is good news for the candidates who are searching for Railway Jobs. South Western Railway provides the various railway vacancies to the candidates. The Contenders who are interested in the posts can check the details about the South Western Railway Recruitment 2020. SWR Railway Application forms are available online. Check the details about the South Western Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to apply online.
South Western Railway Recruitment
South Western Railway Headquarters is located in Hubli. The South Western Railway has given employment to a number of people by selecting them via conducting an Examination or Interview. Most of the posts are selected by the Merit list obtained in the relevant Qualification.
South Western Railway Hubli Apprentice Recruitment 2020
For the Apprentice Posts, there are various trades that are there here it providing some trades like Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Draftsman, Wireman, Carpenter, Electronics Mech, Plumber, Mason. For PWBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates also the posts are available. The reservation for this Ex-servicemen is given in detail in the official notification. Check it before applying.
South Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020 Check Notification details
|Name of the Organization||South Western Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1217 (expected)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||In the month of Jan 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||In the month of Feb 2020|
The Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts is
- Candidates must pass 10th clas with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have ITI certificate which is issued by the NCVT or SCVT.
- Minimum Age is 15 years
- Maximum Age is 24 years
Relaxation is given according to category wise
|NAME OF THE CASTE||RESERVATION|
- For SC, ST, PWDS, Women - No Fees
- For remaining candidates - Rs.100/-
The Selection for South Western Railway Apprentice posts will be based on the Merit List. The Merit List will be decided under the basis of 10th marks who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the examination. And also considered the ITI marks. Both marks will be calculated and then considered for the selection. For some trade 8th, pass candidates will also be considered. Selected candidates will be called for Document Verification. In that candidates must submit only original certificates.
How to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website for Online Application is www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the online application click on it and fill the essential details.
- Pay the application fee via Online through Credit or Debit or Online Banking.
- Upload Photographs of the size 100x120.
- Upload Signature of the size 160x70.
- Upload the Documents like 10th pass certificate or 8th pass certificate, Caste Certificate, PWBD Certificate, ITI Certificate of size 50KB - 200KB.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Released
|Apply Online||Click Here|