West Central Railway Kota Recruitment 2021
West Central Railway Kota division finally announces Notification for recruitment of 716 Apprentice Posts. Candidates can apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment before the last date of Application. Check West Central Railway Vacancy details and eligible candidates can apply for the Apprentice application form. WCR Kota Apprentice Applications are available online. Log in to the official website and then apply for the Apprentices vacancies before 30th April 2021.
West Central Railway Recruitment
The West Central Railway Headquarters located in Jabalpur, Bhopal and Kota Division is established for the employment of the candidates to the various Group 'C' vacancies. West Central Railway selected the candidates by considering the marks obtained in the relevant qualification. For some posts, it conducts the written examination and an interview to select the candidates. In Railway Jobs Medical Examination is compulsory so. the candidate must satisfy the minimum criteria in the Medical Examination.
West Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies
The Apprentice vacancies contain various trades. The trades are like Fitter, Welder, Turner, Electrician, Machinist, Draftsman, refrigeration and A.C Mech, Wireman, Carpenter, Electronics Mech, Plumber, Mason posts. For Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, and Carpenter posts candidates must have 8th Qualification.
West Central Railway Kota Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: West Central Railway, Kota Division
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 716
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in / www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Electrician: 135
- Fitter: 102
- Welder: 43
- Painter: 75
- Mason: 61
- Carpenter: 73
- Electrician: 30
- Plumber: 58
- Blacksmith: 63
- Wireman: 50
- Computer Operator cum Programming Assistant: 10
- Machinist: 05
- Turner: 02
- Lab Assistant: 02
- Crane Operator: 02
- Draftsman (Yantrick): 05
Contenders must satisfy the following eligibility Criteria Details
- Must Pass a minimum 10th class 50% marks with ITI in relevant trade from a recognized University / Institute.
The Age Limit for the candidates is Minimum 15 years and the maximum is about 24 years.
- General Candidates: Rs 170/-
- SC / ST / PwD Candidates: Nil
The candidates will be selected based on the merit list
Candidates will get the remuneration of Rs 8000/- to 15000/- pm
How to Apply
- Go to the official website - www.mponline.gov.in
- Check for the Apprentice Application form.
- Click on it and enter the details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Signature and Photographs of the required sizes.
- Upload the Documents
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for the application form.
Important date to Remember
- Starting date to Apply Online: 25th March 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 30th April 2021