West Central Railway Recruitment 2020: West Central Railway finally announces Notification for recruitment of 1273 Apprentice Posts. Apprentice Vacancies contains various trades. Candidates can select their interested trade and apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 before the last date of Application. Check West Central Railway Vacancy details and eligible candidates can apply for the Apprentice application form. WCR Apprentice Applications are available online. Log in to the official website and then apply for the Apprentices vacancies before 14th Feb 2020.
West Central Railway Recruitment
The West Central Railway Headquarters located in Jabalpur which is established for the employment of the candidates to the various Group 'C' vacancies. West Central Railway selected the candidates by considering the marks obtained in the relevant qualification. For some posts, it conducts the written examination and an interview to select the candidates. In Railway Jobs Medical Examination is compulsory so. the candidate must satisfy the minimum criteria in the Medical Examination.
West Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies
The Apprentice vacancies contain various trades. The trades are like Fitter, Welder, Turner, Electrician, Machinist, Draftsman, refrigeration and A.C Mech, Wireman, Carpenter, Electronics Mech, Plumber, Mason posts. For Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, and Carpenter posts candidates must have 8th Qualification.
West Central Railway Apprentices Jobs 2020 Check Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1273|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14th Jan 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th Feb 2020|
Eligibility Criteria About Apprentice Posts
Contenders must satisfy the following eligibility Criteria Details
- Must Pass a minimum 10th class with ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
The Age Limit for the candidates is Minimum 15 years and maximum is about 24 years.
- Relaxation is given according to category wise for SC, ST and PWD candidates minimum 5 years and for OBC candidates minimum 3 years.
- For SC, ST, Women, PWBD, Ex-Servicemen - No Application Fee for them.
- For remaining categories - Rs.100/-
The candidates will be selected based on the merit list
Candidates will get the remuneration of Rs 7000/- to 12000/- pm
How to Apply Online West Central Railway Application form
- Go to the official website.
- Check for the Apprentice Application form.
- Click on it and enter the details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Signature and Photographs of the required sizes.
- Upload the Documents like 10th pass certificate or 8th Pass certificate, PWBD certificate, Caste Certificate.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for the application form.