West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 38 Station Master Vacancies
West Central Railway Kota division finally announces Notification for recruitment of 38 Station Master Posts. Candidates can apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment before the last date of Application. Check West Central Railway Vacancy details and eligible candidates can apply for the Station Master application form. Log in to the official website and then apply for the Station Master vacancies before 25th July 2021.
West Central Railway Recruitment
The West Central Railway Headquarters located in Jabalpur, Bhopal and Kota Division is established for the employment of the candidates to the various Group 'C' vacancies. West Central Railway selected the candidates by considering the marks obtained in the relevant qualification. For some posts, it conducts a written examination and an interview to select the candidates. In Railway Jobs Medical Examination is compulsory so. the candidate must satisfy the minimum criteria in the Medical Examination.
West Central Railway Station Master Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: West Central Railway
Post Name: Station Master
Total Vacancies: 38
Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Contenders must satisfy the following eligibility Criteria Details
- Must Possess Degree from a recognized University or Board
The Age Limit for the candidates is a maximum of 40 years age
The candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination
Level 6 of Pay Matrix
How to Apply
- Go to the official website - www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Check for the Application form.
- Click on it and enter the details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Signature and Photographs of the required sizes.
- Upload the Documents
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for the application form.
Important date to Remember
- Starting date to Apply Online: 26th June 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 25th July 2021