West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 21 Sports Quota Posts
West Central Railway Kota division finally announces Notification for recruitment of 21 Sports Quota Posts. Candidates can apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment before the last date of Application. Check West Central Railway Vacancy details and eligible candidates can apply for the Sports Quota application form. Eligible aspirants can apply for the WCR Sports Quota vacancies before 20th January 2022.
West Central Railway Recruitment
The West Central Railway Headquarters located in Jabalpur, Bhopal and Kota Division is established for the employment of the candidates to the various Group 'C' vacancies. West Central Railway selected the candidates by considering the marks obtained in the relevant qualification. For some posts, it conducts a written examination and an interview to select the candidates. In Railway Jobs Medical Examination is compulsory so. the candidate must satisfy the minimum criteria in the Medical Examination.
West Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2022
Name of the Organization: West Central Railway
Post Name: Sports Quota
Total Vacancies: 21
- Cross Country (W): 01
- Weighlifting (M): 02
- Volleyball (M): 03
- Hockey (M): 03
- Cricket (M): 02
- Basketball (M): 02
- Badminton (M): 02
- Chess (M): 02
Contenders must satisfy the following eligibility Criteria Details
- Level-4/Level-5 Posts: Must possess Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- Level-2/Level-3 Posts: Must pass in 12th Class (+2 stage) for non-technical posts OR 10th with ITI for Technical Posts
Sports Achievements Details: Refer official notification
The Age Limit for the candidates must be between 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2022
- For other candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC / ST / Ex-servicemen/Women/Minorities/EBC: Rs 250/-
The candidates will be selected based on the Selection trials and Interview
GP 2400/2800 (Level-4/Level-5)
GP 1900/2000 (Level-2/Level-3)
How to Apply
- Go to the official website - www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Check for the Application form.
- Click on it and enter the details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Signature and Photographs of the required sizes.
- Pay the examination fee
- Upload the Documents
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for the application form.
Important date to Remember
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th January 2022